matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 arusha – NECTA PSLE Examinational results 2021
Matokeo ya darasa la saba Arusha 2021. Arusha Region is one of the 26 Regions of Mainland Tanzania, with an area of 34,515.5 square KM. Administrative Region has 6 Districts and 7 Councils, 23 Divisions, 33 Wards, 393 Villages, 154 Streets and 1471 Suburbs.
The population is growing at 2.7% per annum and is estimated to reach a total of about 1,835,787 people with women equal to 51.5% and men 48.5%
Arusha Region is bordered by Manyara Region on the South, East is bordered by Kilimanjaro Region, on the North by Kenya and Simiyu and Mara on the West.
Check here NECTA PSLE Examinational results| matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 arusha
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Functions of National Examinations of Tanzania
- To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
- To ensure responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres for examinations
- To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
- To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examinations system in the United Republic of Tanzania
- To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
- To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania