Matokeo ya darasa la saba DODOMA – NECTA PSLE Examinational results
Matokeo ya darasa la saba DODOMA. At Independence, Dodoma Region was a part of What was the Central Province. In 1963 Dodoma Region wa established after separation of Singida and Dodoma Regions (The two were part of the former Central Province).
At its inception the Region consisted of the three rural Districts of Dodoma, Kondoa and Mpwapwa. Later on, the Urban District of Dodoma made up the fourth District. In 1995 Mpwapwa District was divided into two Districts namely Kongwa and Mpwapwa which made up the fifth District in the Region.
In 2007 Dodoma Rural District was Divided into two Districts of Bahi and Chamwino. This made up the sixth Distric, In 2012 Kondoa District was Divided into two Districts namely Kondoa and Chemba which finaly made the Region to have Seven Districts. .
Land Area and Administrative Units
The Region has a total land area of 41.311sq. kms. making it the 12th largest region of Tanzania Mainland out of 20. Some 5% of the Mainland is in Dodoma Region.
Check here NECTA PSLE Examinational results| Matokeo ya darasa la saba DODOMA
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Functions of National Examinations of Tanzania
- To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
- To ensure responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres for examinations
- To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
- To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examinations system in the United Republic of Tanzania
- To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
- To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania