Matokeo ya darasa la saba KAGERA – NECTA PSLE Examinational results
Matokeo ya darasa la saba KAGERA. Kagera Region is located in the Northwest of Tanzania. The Regional Headquarters is located in the city of Bukoba 1500 km from Dar es Salaam, this region borders Uganda to the North, Rwanda and Burundi to the West, Geita and Kigoma Regions, to the South. Kagera Region also borders Lake Victoria on the east side where within the Lake the region borders Geita, Mwanza and Mara Regions. Similarly, Kagera Region is located south of the equator between Latitude 1 “00” and 2 ”45”. East of Greenwich in Longitudi 30 ”25” and 32 ”40”
Kagera Region has a total area of 35,686 square kilometers of which 25,513 square kilometers is a land area which is equivalent to 73% of the total area of the region and 10,173 square kilometers is a water area equivalent to 27 percent. it has the largest islands in Lake Victoria which are Bumbire, Iroba, Kelebe, Goziba, Ikuuza and Mhutwe and other small islands totaling 27 inhabited and a total of 21 small uninhabited islands. Leaving aside Biharamulo District which is a flat area, most of the region is made up of mountains and hills divided by rugged valleys. In the western part of the region, many rivers flow into the Kagera River, which in turn flows into Lake Victoria.
Check here NECTA PSLE Examinational results| Matokeo ya darasa la saba KAGERA
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Functions of National Examinations of Tanzania
- To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
- To ensure responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres for examinations
- To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
- To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examinations system in the United Republic of Tanzania
- To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
- To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania
NECTA Has released The Standard Seven Results (Matokeo ya Darasa La Saba 2021)
Check the Link below to access Standard Seven Results 2021 for Kagera Region.