NECTA important announcement about Form Four (CSEE) and QT Registration 2022
Executive Secretary, Examinations Council of Tanzania NECTA would like to inform all people who hope to take the Form Four (CSEE) and Knowledge (QT) Test in November, 2022 as Independent Candidates that;
1. The normal Registration period will start on 01/01/2022 for a fee of Shs. 50,000 / = for CSEE registrants and Shs. 30,000 / = for QT subscribers and it will expire on 28/02/2022. In addition, they will register for late from 01/03/2022 to 31/03/2022 will pay Shs. 65,000 / = for Form Four Candidates (CSEE) and Shs
40,000 / = for Qualification Test Candidates (QT) if it is a fee of usually combined with fines.
2. The candidate who will register to take the Form Four (CSEE) 2022 Examination is the one who repeats the Form Four Examination (CSEE) or has done with pass the QT Test in less than five (5) years moderately or having the same qualifications as those obtained from abroad and to be aligned with the Examinations Council of Tanzania.
3. The candidate who will register to take the Knowledge Test is the one who is looking for it qualification to take the Form Four Examination as an Independent Candidate.
4. Registration is done online, following the following steps;
(a) Arrive at the Examination Center to obtain a reference number (Reference Number) which is provided free of charge.
(b) Arrive at the Post Office to obtain a ‘Control Number’ for payment of fees of the Exam or log on to the Examination Council website to create it ‘Control number’ to make payments in the prescribed order.
(c) Pay the Examination fee via Post or Bank using ‘Control Number’.
(d) Arrive at the Post Office to register or register yourself through the Council website of Exams by following the steps shown on the website.
(e) After registration is completed print and submit one copy of the form Post Office, submit a second copy to the Center you will be working on The test and the third copy of the form should be kept by you (the candidate)
himself for reference.
5. A description of the procedure to follow in the registration, is provided on the Examination Council website www.necta.go.tz. All applicants they are urged to make sure they register early