TAMISEMI Ajira za afya 10,285 | Apply Now, How to apply via www.tamisemi.go.tz ajira 2022,Tamisemi Ajira 2022, Tangazo la ajira za Afya 10,285
TAMISEMI Ajira za afya
In recognition of the efforts of the Sixth Phase Government in ensuring the Nation receives rapid development including the implementation of projects strategic for economic development and service delivery established by the Government past and that established and continuing to be implemented by the Government of,
Phase Six under Hon. Samia Suluhu Hassan, President of the Republic of The Union of Tanzania including the UVIKO 19 Projects, the Government has provided priority in the Education, Health Sectors. Along with those Sectors, Government has focused on the division of labor in other sectors including Agriculture, Water, Livestock, Fisheries and other areas in need of staff the following analysis: -.
Ajira za Afya 10,285
The Priority Health Sector has been allocated 10,285 job vacancies which include: –
- 7,612 vacancies for Hospitals, Health Centers and Dispensaries located in Local Government Authorities. The recruitment process will be overseen by the Office of the President, PMO-RALG;
- 1,650 vacancies for the recruitment of Health cadre staff in Regional Hospitals, Regional Referral Hospitals; The recruitment process will be overseen by the Ministry of Health; and
- 1,023 vacancies for Health Colleges, Other Strategic Hospitals and those of District Designated Hospitals (DDHs) and Voluntary Agency (VAHs) contracted by the Government. The recruitment process will be overseen by the Ministry of Health for Health Colleges and other strategic hospitals and the Office of the President, PMO-RALG for DDHs and VAHs Hospitals.
Read the attachments Below about TAMISEMI Ajira za afya
How to apply Health Jobs
(Ajira za Afya 2022) via www.tamisemi.go.tz ajira 2022
- Visit Tamisemi Mfumo wa maombi ya ajira official website ajira.tamisemi.go.tz/
- Click on Register link from the home page to Create Account
- Enter the Personal Information and click NEXT button on the registration page.
- Enter all details on the Tamisemi Form” correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all documents and Certificates required.
- Fill in the mandatory details carefully in the fields given.
- Click on the submit option.
Ministry of Regional Administration and Local Government (TAMISEMI) is enshrined in the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania Article 8 (1) 145 and 146 of 1977 and many other amendments thereafter.
In 1982 under the Parliament of the United Republic of Tanzania passed the Local Government Authorities Act No. 7 (Cap 287) and the Urban Authorities Act No. 8 (Cap 288).
The two laws empowered the Minister responsible for Regional and Local Government Administration on the establishment of District, Village, Small Town, and Local Government Authorities