Tangazo la ajira za walimu 2022, Tangazo la ajira za walimu na afya 2022, ajira za walimu 2022, ajira za afya 2022|ajira.tamisemi.go.tz oteas | Tangazo la ajira afya
The government has announced 32,000 staff jobs where health projects and the education sector become the main beneficiaries. The Minister of State in the Office of the President, Jenista Mhagama made the remarks today April 12, 2022 as stated Below
Tangazo la ajira za walimu 2022
Tangazo la ajira za walimu 2022,Jenista Mhagama said, “As will be remembered through my press release during the launch of the Electronic Staff Assessment System in the Public Service I noted that the demand for staff in public institutions is between 52 and 90 percent.
In recognition of this and in implementing the Manifesto of the Revolutionary Party and the instructions of the President of the United Republic of Tanzania, Hon. Samia Suluhu Hassan to ensure that funds are available and jobs budgeted for the financial year 2021/22 are provided, the Government has decided to implement its promise to recruit another 32,604 employees before the end of this financial year and the recruitment process begins today.
Let me just say this Report is the first step in the process of ensuring that the implementation of these jobs is completed before the financial year 2021/22 ends. The implementation of these jobs will cost the Government Shs. 26,297,541,175.00 per month equivalent to Shs. 315, 570,494,100.00 per annum”
Tangazo la ajira za walimu 2022
The Priority Education Sector has been allocated a total of 12,035 positions including: –
- 9,800 vacancies for Primary and Secondary School Teachers. The recruitment process will be overseen by the Office of the President, PMO-RALG;
- Vacancies 2, 235 for Lecturers of Universities and Colleges of Higher Education as well as Instructors of Colleges under the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology.
Tangazo Ajira za Afya 10,285
The Priority Health Sector has been allocated 10,285 job vacancies which include: –
- 7,612 vacancies for Hospitals, Health Centers and Dispensaries located in Local Government Authorities. The recruitment process will be overseen by the Office of the President, PMO-RALG;
- 1,650 vacancies for the recruitment of Health cadre staff in Regional Hospitals, Regional Referral Hospitals; The recruitment process will be overseen by the Ministry of Health; and
- 1,023 vacancies for Health Colleges, Other Strategic Hospitals and those of District Designated Hospitals (DDHs) and Voluntary Agency (VAHs) contracted by the Government. The recruitment process will be overseen by the Ministry of Health for Health Colleges and other strategic hospitals and the Office of the President, PMO-RALG for DDHs and VAHs Hospitals.
More Details Download the PDF File Below
The establishment of the Ministry of Regional Administration and Local Government (TAMISEMI) is enshrined in the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania Article 8 (1) 145 and 146 of 1977 and many other amendments thereafter.
In 1982 under the Parliament of the United Republic of Tanzania passed the Local Government Authorities Act No. 7 (Cap 287) and the Urban Authorities Act No. 8 (Cap 288). The two laws empowered the Minister responsible for Regional and Local Government Administration on the establishment of District, Village, Small Town, and Local Government Authorities.
The role of TAMISEMI is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration. TAMISEMI coordinates rural and urban development management policy and strategies; coordinates Regional Secretariats activities and builds their capacity in institutional development strategies for integrated socioeconomic development and financial.