Ajira za walimu 2022| Tangazo la Ajira za walimu 2022, ajira.tamisemi.go.tz 2022, mfumo wa maombi ya ajira, ajira za walimu 2022 Tanzania. TAMISEMI Ajira za walimu 2022| www.tamisemi.go.tz ajira 2022 (OTEAS 2022) | Tamisemi ajira za walimu
Ajira za walimu 2022
TAMISEMI – President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government (PORALG)President’s Office – Regional Administration and Local Government, The role of the Ministry is to coordinate and supervise regional development management and administration. The government has announced 32,000 staff jobs where health projects and the education sector be the main beneficiaries.
Tangazo la ajira za walimu 2022
Ajira za Walimu 98,00
The Priority Education Sector has been allocated a total of 12,035 positions including: –
- 9,800 vacancies for Primary and Secondary School Teachers. The recruitment process will be overseen by the Office of the President, PMO-RALG;
- Vacancies 2, 235 for Lecturers of Universities and Colleges of Higher Education as well as Instructors of Colleges under the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology.
- Click here to Apply
Ajira za Afya 10,285
The Priority Health Sector has been allocated 10,285 job vacancies which include: –
- 7,612 vacancies for Hospitals, Health Centers and Dispensaries located in Local Government Authorities. The recruitment process will be overseen by the Office of the President, PMO-RALG;
- 1,650 vacancies for the recruitment of Health cadre staff in Regional Hospitals, Regional Referral Hospitals; The recruitment process will be overseen by the Ministry of Health; and
- 1,023 vacancies for Health Colleges, Other Strategic Hospitals and those of District Designated Hospitals (DDHs) and Voluntary Agency (VAHs) contracted by the Government. The recruitment process will be overseen by the Ministry of Health for Health Colleges and other strategic hospitals and the Office of the President, PMO-RALG for DDHs and VAHs Hospitals.
Full Details Read the attached PDF File Below CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD PDF
Mfumo wa maombi ya ajira
TAMISEMI Ajira za walimu 2022: Online Teachers Application System OTEAS is the Online System developed and operated by tamisemi which allows you to apply for any government teaching post you qualify.
The system is designed to help job seekers ( Teachers – Graduates) to apply for teaching vacancies in Tanzania Public schools.
Once TAMISEMI Advertise for vacant Posts for teachers, qualified graduates / teachers can apply via Online Teachers Application System OTEAS. All applications for employment must be made online via this website http://ajira.tamisemi.go.tz/#!/auth,
All applicants must know that , If you are apply Online Via Online Teachers Application System – OTEAS ajira.tamisemi.go.tz , You Don’t Need to Submit a Hard Copy Version to the TAMISEMI and No Payments is required of any kind.
How to Apply
- Visit Tamisemi official website https://ajira.tamisemi.go.tz/
- Click on Register link from the home page to Create OTEAS Account
- Enter the Personal Information and click NEXT button on the registration page.
- Enter all details on the “OTEAS Tamisemi Form” correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all documents and Certificates required.
- Fill in the mandatory details carefully in the fields given.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a printout or Photo by his/her mobile phone of the submitted form for further reference
Education Sector in Tanzana
Tanzania is an East African country known for its vast wilderness areas. They include the plains of Serengeti National Park, a safari mecca populated by the “big five” game (elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino), and Kilimanjaro National Park, home to Africa’s highest mountain. Offshore lie the tropical islands of Zanzibar, with Arabic influences, and Mafia, with a marine park home to whale sharks and coral reefs
Education is a continuously developing sector that is contributing significantly to the Tanzanian economy, hence creating a need to develop, up to-date systems and products to match the fast growing technologies and curricula in the world. Tanzania is aiming to harness and improve the skills of its people for accelerated economic growth.
Tanzanian government is keen to develop the education sector and has placed the sector as one of its top priority sectors. This is evidenced by several initiatives by the government. First, Tanzania’s Development Vision 2025 proposes “a well-educated and learning society” as one of five major attributes. Also, education is identified as a main area of focus in the government’s National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (NSGRP).
The establishment of the Ministry of Regional Administration and Local Government (TAMISEMI) is enshrined in the Constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania Article 8 (1) 145 and 146 of 1977 and many other amendments thereafter.
In 1982 under the Parliament of the United Republic of Tanzania passed the Local Government Authorities Act No. 7 (Cap 287) and the Urban Authorities Act No. 8 (Cap 288).
The two laws empowered the Minister responsible for Regional and Local Government Administration on the establishment of District, Village, Small Town, and Local Government Authorities.