KZN health Nursing training 2023 | www.kzn health.gov.za application forms (http //kzncn.kzn health.gov.za 2022)| KZN department of health nursing training 2023. This Department is an equal opportunity affirmative employer whose aim is to promote representivity at all levels of all occupational categories in the Department.
Purpose of the KZN health Nursing training 2023
The purpose of the Diploma in Nursing programme is to develop a generalist nurse who can demonstrate focused knowledge and skills in general nursing. This programme takes into account the Primary Health Care (PHC) approach and encompasses the core competencies for disease prevention, health promotion, treatment and rehabilitation required to tackle the physical and psychosocial determinants of health, with the aim of contributing towards strengthening healthcare systems through delivery of comprehensive, high quality and safe nursing services.
KZN Nursing college requirements
Prospective students willing to register for this qualification must be in possession of a National Senior Certificate (NSC). Minimum Matric score of 25 points will be calculated according to standardized approved point system (APS). Only a maximum of 6 subjects will be scored and the following subjects are required:
- English Home Language (EHL)/First Additional Language (FAL) _ L4
- Another Language: Home Language/First Additional Language _ L3
- Mathematics _L3
- Mathematics Literacy _ L5
- Life Science _ L4
How to apply for KZN department of health nursing training 2022 for academic admission 2023?
1. Click button apply for 2023 to complete your profile.
2. Documents to be uploaded with your online application:
- copy of matric certificate and identity document.
- Proof of residence or affidavit.
- All copies of highest qualifications.
- A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath, clearly indicating that you are unemployed and have not previously benefited from the Department of Health bursary system at the KZN College of Nursing.
NB. Failure to comply with the above instructions will disqualify applicants.
3. Click apply now button on the student details page to complete your application .
4. Take note of the following:
- All certificates and addresses will be verified for authenticity.
- Due to the large number of applications expected; only successful applicants will be notified.
- No registered mail will be accepted.
KZN health Nursing training 2023 Closing Date
Closing date: 31 August 2022
About KZN Department of Health
The mission of KZN Department of Health is to develop and implement a sustainable, coordinated, integrated and comprehensive health system at all levels, based on the Primary Health Care approach through the District Health System, to ensure universal access to health care.