Mfumo wa maombi ya ajira 2023 | ajira.tamisemi.go.tz
Mfumo wa maombi ya ajira 2023, ajira.tamisemi.go.tz, Apply now via Mfumo wa maombi ya ajira za walimu na Afya, Mfumo wa Maombi ajira za walimu 2022. Online Teachers Application System OTEAS is the Online System developed and operated by tamisemi which allows you to apply for any government teaching post you qualify.
Mfumo wa maombi ya ajira za afya 2023
Mfumo wa maombi ya ajira 2023. The system is designed to help job seekers ( Teachers – Graduates) to apply for teaching vacancies in Tanzania Public schools. Once TAMISEMI Advertise for vacant Posts for teachers, qualified graduates / teachers can apply via Online Application System. All applications for employment must be made online via this website http://ajira.tamisemi.go.tz/#!/auth,
Important Instructions Mfumo wa maombi ya ajira 2023
- Please select the type of job application whether it is HEALTH or EDUCATION
- If you are a new applicant click on the link at the top right “Register/Jisajili” to start applying
- Enter the NIDA number or email as the username and enter your password to log into the system.
- After successfully logging in, please complete your application before the deadline
- Incomplete applications will not be processed
- Make sure before you read the application that you have read and understood the advertisement
- Make sure the certificates you attach are legible
- Submitting forged information will lead to legal action against you
If you already have an account
- Enter your Usernames ( NIDA Number, Email or form four Index Number (username) and Password to login.
- After successful login, complete the Application form and submit.
- Remember to Login to check your Tamisemi Application Status.
- If you are new applicant use “New Applicant“ or “Register” link to begin application process. Then follow the steps to complete your application.
CLICK HERE TO LOG IN
If You Forget Password follow the instruction below
Watch the Video below on how to change Password
Education Sector in Tanzana
Education is a continuously developing sector that is contributing significantly to the Tanzanian economy, hence creating a need to develop, up to-date systems and products to match the fast growing technologies and curricula in the world. Tanzania is aiming to harness and improve the skills of its people for accelerated economic growth.
Tanzanian government is keen to develop the education sector and has placed the sector as one of its top priority sectors. This is evidenced by several initiatives by the government. First, Tanzania’s Development Vision 2025 proposes “a well-educated and learning society” as one of five major attributes. Also, education is identified as a main area of focus in the government’s National Strategy for Growth and Reduction of Poverty (NSGRP).
Furthermore, in recent years the government has concentrated on implementing its Primary and Secondary Education Development Programmes (PEDP and SEDP) which aim to improve the level of education in Tanzania. The education sector also receives more public funding than any other sector in the country.
However, despite the initiatives, the education sector in Tanzania is still facing major constraints. Currently, the biggest challenge facing the sector is the shortage of teaching and learning materials i.e. lack of adequate textbooks, reference books, journals and lack of adequate modern equipment and laboratory equipment that match with modern technologies. Provision of above services could be areas of potential investment for UK companies.
In addition, the Tanzanian government is encouraging the private sector to set up specialised schools of excellence in management, engineering, finance, marketing, oil and gas and Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Three ministries manage and co-ordinate the Education Sector in Tanzania, namely Ministry of Education and Vocational Training which coordinates all the education sector activities whilst the Ministry of Regional Administration and Local Government manages basic education. Another ministry, the Ministry of Community Development, Gender and Children is responsible for policy formulation, inspection, curriculum development and facilitation of folk education. At Tertiary level, planning and service delivery are vested with the institutions themselves through their Governing Councils.
Naomba msaada nimeweka somo badae nikalifuta bahati mbaya Sasa limegoma kuchagua Tena nafanyaj naomba msaada