Nafasi za kujiunga na JKT 2023/2024 | www.jkt.go.tz 2023
Nafasi za kujiunga na JKT 2023/2024, www.jkt.go.tz matangazo, www.jwtz.go.tz 2023. The Nation Building Force exists legally, since when it arrived in 1964, the Parliament enacted the Law for the establishment of JKT and that law gave legal force to the 1963 decision of the Council of Ministers to establish the Force. According to the Law, joining JKT was voluntary. In 1966, the law was amended to establish a procedure for joining JKT in accordance with the Law.
This procedure concerned young people who have graduated from universities, colleges of higher education, sixth form and those who have completed the fourth form who have received training in colleges of various professions such as teaching, medicine, nursing and so on.
The Nation Building Army has done a great and good job of building the spirit of nationalism and patriotism among the young people who went through the Army. This is a place where young people of all ideologies, all races, all tribes, all religions meet, live together and do training and work as brothers of the same family.
Nafasi za kujiunga na JKT 2023/2024
www.jkt.go.tz 2023, The Nation Building Force (JKT) has been receiving and conducting training on National Defense, patriotism, entrepreneurship, resourcefulness (through training in Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Business) at different times according to the instructions from the Ministry of Defense and the Nation Building Force.
BOFYA HAPA KUCHEKI FORM SIX JKT SELECTION 2023
The youth of JKT are divided into two groups and they are;
1. Youth Volunteers /Vijana wa Kujitolea
2. Law-Abiding Youth/Vijana wa Mujibu wa Sheria
Youth Volunteers/Vijana wa Kujitolea
These are JKT youths who join JKT for a voluntary contract for a period of not less than two (2) years. Once enrolled, the young people are sent to various JKT camps for education and training.
Law Enforcement Youth/ Vijana wa Mujibu wa Sheria
These are the young people who join JKT according to the law. According to the constitution of the United Republic of Tanzania, they serve JKT for a period of not less than (3) months. Currently, the young people responsible for the law are those students who have completed form six from various schools in mainland Tanzania.
Conditions for young volunteers to join the Nation Building Force/ Sifa za Kujiunga JKT 2023
1. Be a citizen of Tanzania
2. He should be between 18-23 years old
3. He must have completed the seventh grade and continue
4. He should not be married or be married and should not have anyone dependent on him
5. He should be ready to follow all the military laws that will apply to him while he is in the army (escape, theft, drunkenness, smoking marijuana, drugs and getting pregnant, etc.)
6. He should be ready to return home after finishing his contract with the Nation Building Force
7. He should have a good character and conduct
Requirements for a legal youth to join the National Army.
1. Be a citizen of Tanzania
2. He should be between 18-35 years old
3. He should have completed the sixth form and continue
4. He should be ready to follow all the military laws that will apply to him while he is in the army (Bang smoking, drugs and pregnancy will be prosecuted and his contract with JKT will be canceled
5. Absenteeism is not acceptable and the contract will be moved forward in case of absenteeism
6. He should have a good character and conduct
Jinsi ya Kujiunga JKT 2023
JKT recruits young volunteers from all regions of the country every year. The procedure used is for the JKT to write a letter to the heads of the Regions and align the positions that the region has been allocated.
After the Region received a letter from the Head of JKT with the number of places for young people scheduled to join. The region distributes those positions according to its districts. Districts are also required to send to divisions, wards and villages. Often the district administration posts the announcement of those positions in their notice board.
JKT announces the opportunities to join the army through the Government and private media with the intention of speeding up the information. kia citizens especially young people. Initial interviews are held under the District Defense and Security Committees where the young people come from, later they are held in the region, to get the number of young people in the entire region.
When the exercise is completed in the regions, JKT sends teams of officers and soldiers from the JKT Headquarters to check the interviewed youths in all the regions of Mainland Tanzania. Young people are tested for their health and transported to JKT forces.
Na kwa wale wa kujitolea vipi zinatoka lini?