Job vacancies at Radio Kwizera Kagera. with headquarters in Ngara Urban District, Kagera Region is currently making improvements to reach its subscribers in terms of commercial advertising and information delivery within iamii, to ensure that we provide our listeners and customers with services that exceed their expectations, Radio Kwizera is heard in the following regions : KAGERA, KIGOMA, SHINYANGA, GEITA, MWANZA and neighboring regions.
70 Job vacancies at Radio Kwizera Kagera
We have decided to offer 70 positions for sales/marketing agents for young women and men between the ages of 18 and 50. This is a very important opportunity for all young people with experience or who are interested in building experience and working in the field of marketing and sales, if you are eager to find a chance to find commercials or customers who like to advertise with us and are unable to reach us, then this is your chance.
DUTIES OF SALES/MARKETING AGENTS
- Searching for ads for customers who need to advertise their products or businesses.
- Promoting the quality of the Institute (Radio Kwizera) and seeking advertisements from
in companies, offices, hotels, various government and private institutions. ./ Collecting and maintaining customer and sales records
- Educating customers to know the quality and benefits of advertising with us. (Radio Kwizera)
- Be creative and like to develop it. ,/ Let him fear God.
- The ability to collaborate and respect the opinions of others of customers.
- Must have the ability and methods to search for markets/Advertisements and provide service that exceeds expectations./ Must be able to express himself well in Kiswahili.
- The ability to speak English fluently will be an added advantage.
- Be passionate about selling.
- Be able to prepare and maintain customer records and sales and marketing information.
- All applicants living in Tanzania are allowed to apply for this certificate, as it is for all regions of
- Tanzania. Especially in the regions of Kagera, Kigoma, Geita, Shinyanga, Mwanza, Tabora, Dodoma, Pwani, Dar es Salaam and Moshi.
- The more ads you bring and the better you serve the audience, the more you will earn higher income.
HOW TO APPLY
- A letter requesting a job and attach it to your “CV” with three sponsors, one of them whether they are your parent or guardian.
- Attach phone numbers and email addresses if you have them
- Attach a letter from the local government stamped with your photograph.
All applications should be sent to:
Human Resources Officer
Box I 54, Ngara-Kagera-Tanzania
DEADLINE FOR SENDING APPLICATIONS Nt DATE t 8 JUNE 2023.
Open the PDF File below