Maombi ya vyuo vya ualimu 2023/2024, firstname.lastname@example.org, tcm.moe.go.tz, Application za vyuo vya ualimu 2023/2024, Maombi ya kujiunga na vyuo vya ualimu 2023, Vyuo vya ualimu vya serikali ngazi ya Diploma,
The Ministry of Education, Science and Technology has the responsibility of managing and coordinating the provision of Education in the country by preparing various Policies, Laws and Guidelines from the level of Primary Education to Higher Education. In addition, the Ministry is responsible for managing and coordinating the development of Science, Technology and Innovation; along with its use in various fields including Business, Industry, Agriculture and daily life in general.
Maombi ya vyuo vya ualimu 2023/2024
The Secretary General of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is announcing teacher training positions at the level of Teaching Diploma in Primary Education, Primary Education and Teaching Diploma in Secondary Education (Science three years). Applicants for this training are graduates of Form FOUR with grades One to Three (I-III). The Ministry invites applications to join the teaching training in Government and non-Government Colleges based on the qualifications specified in this announcement.
Maombi ya kujiunga na vyuo vya ualimu 2023
- Form four graduates who graduated from 2016 to 2021 are allowed to apply.
- Applicants for Teacher Training in Government Teaching Colleges are required to register and apply electronically through the website (tcm.moe.go.tz)
- Applicants for Teacher Training for non-Government colleges should send their applications directly to the colleges they want to study and the respective colleges should submit the qualifications of the applicants to the Tanzania Examinations Council for review.
- The applicant for teaching training in Government Colleges will choose three (03) specializations starting with the one he likes the most.
- Applicants for on-the-job training positions should have completed Teacher training at the Certificate, Diploma or Degree level.
- In-service teachers will have to attach a letter of permission from their employers;
- Answers for those who will be selected to join the Teacher Training will be given through the “account” used by the applicant to apply for Teacher Training (starting on 07/06/2022) and in the
- Teacher Training Colleges they were selected for.
- Letters and forms to join the Training will be issued through the website of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (moe.go.tz) and the College to which the applicant will be assigned using his address.
- All applicants are advised to write their full address, email address and telephone number available for further communication.
Teachers Training colleges
- Ndala Teachers College
- Murutunguru Teachers College
- Mtwara (U) Teachers College
- Mtwara (K) Teachers College
- Mpwapwa Teachers College
- Mpuguso Teachers College
- Morogoro Teachers College
- Monduli Teachers College
- Mhonda Teachers College
- Marangu Teachers College
- Mandaka Teachers College
- Korogwe Teachers College
- Kleruu Teachers College
- Kitangali Teachers College
- Kinampanda Teachers College
- Katoke Teachers College – Muleba
- Karume Institute of Science and Technology
- Kasulu Teachers College
- Dakawa teachers college | Dakawa TTC
- Butimba teachers college
- Bustani teachers college | BUSTANI
- Bunda teachers college | BUNDA