The Institute of Continuing and Professional Studies Admission 2022. The Institute of Continuing and Professional Studies offers Diploma Course, Certificate Course as well as Basic and Technician Certificate Programmes, to students from Tanzania (Main Land and Zanzibar) and throughout the world. Our Programmes will enable you to rise to the top of your chosen profession.
The Institute is over 10 years experience of training in the area of Human Resource Management, Record and achieves Management, Environmental Management, Port Administration and Logistics, Library and Information Studies, business management, public administration, accountancy, finance, Procurement and Supply, Information and Communication Technology, and Film and Television Production. The mandate of the Institute is focuses on training, research, publications and public service cum consultancy.
ICPS offer various programs in different professionals in the level of Diploma and Certificate programmes, these are :
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Diploma in Records and Achieves Management
- Diploma in Business Management.
- Diploma in Information and Computing Technology
- Diploma in Procurement and supply
- Diploma in Accountancy
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Records and Achieves Management
- Certificate in Business Management.
- Certificate in Information and Computing Technology
- Certificate in Procurement and supply
- Certificate in Accountancy
General Institute Entrance Requirement at the Institute of Continuing and Professional Studies
A candidate must have a minimum of four passes in the Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) to qualify for a certificate programme.
A candidate must have a minimum of four passes in the Certificate of
Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) plus a certificate of one year to qualify for a diploma programme. Alternatively candidates who have completed Form VI with a minimum of one pass in a relevant subject can qualify for a diploma programme.
- Certificate one year
- Diploma 2 years
Length of Semester
- 5 months in a year 2 semesters
ICPS Minimum entry and qualification
- Minimum entry and qualification required for admission at ICPS shall be categorized as:
- ‘A’ level candidates with two or more Principle passes.
- Certificate level candidates in the respective career from any recognized institution Or Any equivalent Certificate to be evaluated by the Institute
- ‘A’ level candidates with at least one Principle pass
- Basic Certificate level candidates in the respective career from any recognized institution
- Five credits passes including English subject in CSEE or
- Any equivalent Certificate to be evaluated by the Institute
ICPS will assess through Written Examination, Tests, Case
Studies and Assignments.
Note i) Students are enrolled into the above
Programmes at the beginning of the academic year 2018/2019, which is in the month of October.
P.O. BOX 150 ZANZIBAR
Telephone No. +255 776 767 494 / +255 718 585 060
Fax: +255 24 22 39 570
E-Mail: info @ icps.ac.tz
Tel: +255762 271 713
Mobile:+255622 464 989