WOA fuels & oils bursary 2022: Women of Africa Investments (Pty) Ltd (WoA) are a Women-owned, Women-managed, Black Economic Empowerment Investment holding company focused on meeting the above challenge.
The South African government asked the women of this country to “step up to the plate”, to take their rightful place in the South African Economy, and has assured government support.
The object of WoA guide the manner in which the group will act, and focus on the group’s desired outcomes:
• To boldly go where no Women have gone before; WoA is focused on entering the sectors of the economy that remain almost entirely male dominated despite BEE initiatives to date.
• To become operationally influential in its investments, ensuring the presence of Women in all key areas of these businesses; enhancing and accelerating the skills transfer process to Women
• To grow economically and extend this supportive and empowering approach from South Africa to countries throughout Africa
WOA fuels & oils bursary 2022
WOA Fuels & Oils is inviting students to apply for their bursary programme. The bursary will provide financial and non-financial support to help make students ambition happen and to achieve their goal of studying at a Tertiary institution (Offsite or Onsite).
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields:
- SHERQ (Safety, Health, Environment, Risk, Quality)
- Supply Chain
Successful candidates will be required to sign a bursary agreement with the company. WOA Fuels & Oils reserves the right to change these T&C’s of the bursary programme without prior notice and reserves the right to the selection process and approval. If changes are made, the revised T&C’s will be posted on the companies website.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 60% for English in Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum result of 50% for all other subjects in Matric
- You must be registered to study within one of the fields listed above
- You must be registered to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be in financial need
- You must be from a rural area and previously disadvantaged background
- Students living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
How to apply
Students who meet the eligibility criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Parents or guardians ID documents (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed or an informal trader, proof of pension or grant if applicable)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “WOA Fuels & Oils Bursary Application” in the email subject line).