NACTE dirisha la uhamisho afya 2022/23, NACTE uhamisho wa vyuo. The National Council for Vocational Education and Training (NACTVET), would like to inform the public that the transfer for students continuing for the academic year 2022/2023 has officially opened on October 18, up to November 1, 2022.
Therefore, the Council advises students who wish to apply to transfer from one college to another to do so through the council’s website (www.nacte.go.tz). The applicant must ensure that he has met the criteria specified in the 2020 admission guidelines,
Requirements and Qualifications for Applicants,
- The student is advised to review and understand the basic information of the college he wants to move to, such as the location of the college, the weather, fees and other contributions. For more information, see the
- Admission Guidebook via www.nacte.go.tz
- The transfer applies to students who are in the academic year 2022/2023 for the batch of SEPTEMBER and MARCH, to check if you are in the relevant year click here
- A student will be allowed to transfer from one college to another with a similar course
- A student who has not passed or retaken the exam is not eligible for this transfer
- Transfers will be accepted only when the college you are from and the one you want to transfer to have agreed
The last date to request a transfer is 01-11-2022
The costs of the transfer process are Tsh 10,000/=, Payments received will not be returned.