Sales Executive Jobs at Maersk Tanzania January, 2023
Sales Executive Jobs at Maersk Tanzania
This is an exciting career opportunity to work in a multinational, Global 500 company that makes global trade happen. You will be interacting daily with colleagues internationally, giving you the opportunity to develop your professional skills in a global environment. We provide support for you to shape your own career by achieving expertise and learning on the job.
The duties and responsibilities of the Sales Executive is to contribute to business expansion by identifying growth opportunities within the existing clients / new client on board that is synchronous with the overall sales strategy and managing key business partnerships.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Drive business development on L&S and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Sales of trucking business (Heavy & Light trucks).
- Drives Sales in collaboration with Maersk Line (Nyota) in efforts to provide an end to end logistics solution with focus on Inland Transportation, Warehousing and distribution, CFS and ICD.
- Maintain relationships with key counterparts in existing customers to ensure upsell/cross-sell in existing customers Conduct structured, periodic reviews with key stakeholders to ensure adherence and customer satisfaction
- Working with team leader on process improvement ideas.
- Coordinates with support processes to provide seamless experience for sales.
- Develop and coordinate customers satisfaction goals with the team
Identify services statistics as well as create detailed reports.
- Analyze market share for different clients. Conduct market research to identify selling Discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Attend other duties assigned by senior staff.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-5 years sales experience in the Logistics & Services industry or similar.
- Proven track record of targeting, pursuing, and winning a sizeable portfolio of new key customers, through combined personal and collaborative selling efforts.
- Good Stakeholder Management
- Customer orientation and collaboration with strong customer service skills, remain flexible and calm in high pressure situation
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Good interpersonal and communications ability
- Reports and Data quality skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Agility with Quick learning capability
Kindly note that the job application will close on the 1st of February, 2023. If successful, you will be contacted by a member of the recruitment team