11 Clinical Tracker Jobs at MDH Tanzania _ February 2023
Clinical Tracker Jobs at MDH Tanzania, Management and Development for Health (MDH) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization whose primary aim is to contribute to address public health priorities of the people of Tanzania and the world at large.
These priorities include: communicable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria; Reproductive, Maternal, New-born and Child health (RMNCH); Nutrition; Non-Communicable Diseases of public health significance; as well as Health System Strengthening.
MDH strongly believes in and works in partnership with various local and global institutions, Ministry of Health (MoH); President’s Office Regional Authorities and Local Government (PORALG); donor agencies; academic and non-academic institutions; implementing partners; civil society, community-based and faith-based organizations and others.
Clinical Tracker Jobs at MDH Tanzania
MDH in collaboration with Geita Region Council; Bukombe, Nyang’hwale, Mbogwe, Geita DC, Geita TC, Chato DC together with Geita Regional Referral Hospitals invite suitable candidates to apply for the following posts;
Job Title: Clinical Tracker (11 Post)
Location: Geita TC, Mbogwe DC, Geita DC, Chato DC, Bukombe DC, Nyang’hwale DC.
Reports to: Facility in-charge
The Clinical Tracker works with and supports the facility HTS focal person to ensure efficient implementation and reporting of HIV testing services and ART linkage at the facility. She/he is responsible for ensuring HIV positive clients liked into care and treatment services remain in long life ART use.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Documenting clients appointment schedules in appointment register
- Reminding clients on their appointment dates atleast 1 day before the appointment date
- Identify patients who missed their clinic visits schedule timely and conduct telephone tracking.
- Prepare and share with CBHS providers/peers/community tracker list of clients who were not found through the phone and those who don’t have telephone for physical reminding and tracking
- Ensure all tracking outcomes are updated into the CTC 2 card and CTC2 database in collaboration with clinician/counselor and Data Officer.
- Conduct weekly review and ensure all tracking outcome are updated in all tracking tools and entered on CTC2 database
- Ensure unknown clients are tracked timely and 85% returned to care monthly
- Work with referral focal, counselor and data officer to confirm all transfer out in their respective facilities
- Coordinate health education provision on importance of clinic and ARV drug adherence to the clients and family
- Supporting the patient adherence to medication and clinic visit schedules
- Record and report clinic attendance and tracking services daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly 12. Prepare summary report weekly, monthly and quarterly and submit to site manager and district retention and community officer.
- Participate in data management and net loss analysis in respective facility and district.
- Participate in QI activities that aimed to increase retention at facility level
- Bring up any ideas or comments that may contribute to better system of patients follow up.
- Preform any other duties as assigned by a line supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills
- A Minimum of form four education, certificate or diploma level training in community medicine, nursing or related health field with computer basic skills.
- A minimum of Six (6) Months and above working experience in HIV program , preferably in a similar position will be highly considered.
- Volunteers working in Health Facilities at Geita Region are highly encouraged to apply
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Work experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment program will be an advantage.
- Highest level of integrity.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be computer literate – conversant with Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees.
The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email and the name of the health facility that volunteers at.
Applications should be submitted by 10th February, 2023 to the Human Resources officer, MDH Sub-grantees through e-mail email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested candidates.