Mlandizi College of Health and Allied Science – KIBAHA (REG/HAS/238P) – Private, Mlandizi College of Health and Allied Science is located at Kibaha with registration number No REG/HAS/238P
Mlandizi College of Health and Allied Science Institute Details
- Registration No REG/HAS/238P
- Institute Name: Mlandizi College of Health and Allied Sciences – Kibaha
- Registration Status: Provisional Registration Institute Establishment Date: 03-Oct-2000
- Registration Date: 01-Nov-2021 Accreditation Status: Not Accredited
- Ownership: Private Region: Pwani
- District: Kibaha District Counci Fixed Phone 0715562171
- Phone: 0624961484 Address: P. O. BOX 151 MLANDIZI – KIBAHA
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program offered at Mlandizi College of Health and Allied Sciences
Ordinary Diploma in Clinical Medicine
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with at least Four (4) Passes in non-religious Subjects including Chemistry, Biology and Physics/Engineering Sciences. A Pass in Basic Mathematics and English Language Is An Added Advantage.
- Tuition fees: Local Fee: TSH. 1,795,000/=
Application Form and how to apply for health program at Mlandizi College of Health and Allied Sciences
Applicants for Health and Science programs for Government Colleges and Non-Governmental Mainland Tanzania, should submit their application through the NACTVET Central Admission System (CAS) on the NACTVET website (www.nacte.go.tz).