Royal Training Institute (REG/HAS/103) – Private Temeke Municipal Council – Dar es Salaam
Royal Training Institute (REG/HAS/103) – Private Temeke Municipal Council – Dar es Salaam. The Royal Training Institute was founded in the year 2007 as the pharmaceutical Training Institute. The name was changed in 2015 to Royal Training Institute (RTI) following the changing trend and expansion in Tanzania technical education and training industry.
The ownership of Royal Training Institute is vested in Royal Pharmaceuticals and Medical services Ltd, a private company limited by guarantee, not having share capital and incorporated in Tanzania, Established for the provision of health, and education service. The governing organs of the Institute include the Board of Directors, the principle, departments chaired by Head of Departments.
Royal Training Institute is accredited Institution with NACTE full registration NO. REG/ HAS/ 103, recognized in URT through Pharmacy Council of Tanzania and and Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children. The Institute is a member of APHECOT.
Royal Training Institute : Institute Details
- Registration No REG/HAS/103
- Institute Name: Royal Training Institute
- Registration Status: Full Registered Institute Establishment Date: 01-Sep-2010
- Registration Date: 10-Feb-2015 Accreditation Status: Accredited
- Ownership: Private Region: Dar es Salaam
- District:Temeke Municipal CouncilFixed Phone
- Phone: 0692972523 Address: P. O. BOX 100198 DAR -ES-SALAAM
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Web Address: http://www.royalpharm.ac.tz.ac.tz
Program offered at Royal Training Institute and its requirement
Offer the following program/Kozi
Technician Certificate in Health Records Management
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with at least four (4) passes in non-religious subjects including Chemistry and Biology, English language and Mathematics.
Tuition Fee: Local Fee: TSH. 1,680,000/=
Ordinary Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Holders of Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) with four (4) Passes in non-religious Subjects including Passes in Chemistry and Biology.
Tuition Fee: Local Fee: TSH. 1,800,000/=
Procurement and Supply
The Department of Procurement and Supply offers one academic program, which is Basic Technician certificate in Procurement and Supply (NTA Level 4), which is an entry level to higher NTA qualification levels in the genre. It allows the learner to work towards a nationally recognized qualification. Hence, the course prepares learners for a career in Procurement and Supply.
Tuition Fee: As per joining Instructions
Under Veta the Institute offers the following Certificate programs:
- Laboratory Technology(Labaratory Assisitant) Level 1, 2&3. A candidate should have a certiicate of Secondary education with three principle passes(D)
- Computer Maintanance
- Basic Computer Applications
- Other Tailor made programs
Royal Training Institute Application form
Applicants for Health and Science programs for Government Colleges and Non-Governmental Mainland Tanzania, should submit their application through the NACTVET Central Admission System (CAS) on the NACTVET website (www.nacte.go.tz).