Name called for Interview at IJA. The Secretary of the Public Service Employment Secretariat on behalf of the Institute of Judicial Administration (IJA), Mzumbe University, Kinondoni Municipal Council would like to inform all job seekers who applied for a job that the interview is expected to be conducted from 2023-06-26 to 2023- 07-03 and finally assign job centers to job applicants who pass the interview.
The interviewees who are called to the interview should follow the following instructions:-
- The interview will be held from the date as shown in this announcement, the time and place where the interview will be held is specified for each Cadre.
- Each interviewee must arrive at the interview area wearing a Mask iii. Each Interviewee should have identification for identification;
- Acceptable IDs include:- Resident ID, Voter ID, Employment ID, Citizenship ID or Passport.
- Interviewees must come with their ACTUAL CERTIFICATES, starting from birth certificate, form IV, VI, diploma, higher diploma, degree and continue depending on the applicant’s qualifications.
- Interviewees who submit Testimonials, Provisional Results, Statement of results, forms IV and VI results slips (form V and form VI results slips) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AND WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WITH THE INTERVIEW.
- Each interviewee will pay for their own Food, Travel and Accommodation.
- Each interviewee should note the date, time and place he was scheduled to interview.
- For applicants who studied outside Tanzania, make sure their Certificates have been reviewed and approved by the relevant Authority (such as TCU, NACTE or NECTA)
- Job applicants whose names did not appear in this advertisement should note that they do not meet the criteria. Therefore, do not hesitate to apply again when the job vacancies are announced and comply with the requirements of the relevant announcement.
- For the cadres who are required to be registered with their Professional Boards, they should bring their Original Registration Certificates as well as Licenses to work.