Job Title: Clinician at MDH Tabora (12 Posts)
- Location: Tabora
- Reports to: Facility In-Charge
The Clinician is responsible for the day-to-day provisioning of initial ART Clinical care at the out post and referral to the facility HIV care and treatment services for continuum. She/He will work with the Council Health Management Teams CHMTs, MDH Program staffs, Health Facilities (HFs)/ and other stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- At least three (3) years’ experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment services. Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili (both verbal and written).
- Experience in basic computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power point and interne
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS, CVs and COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES MDH TABORA OFFICE.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22ND AUGUST 2023.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.