Job Title: Data Officers at MDH Tabora (190 Posts)
- Location: Tabora
- Reports to: Facility In-Charge
The Data Officer supports the facility PITC focal person/CTC In-charge to enter forms with a speed and accuracy that meets or exceeds the minimum standards set weekly by the group leader or district data officer of the unit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enteringquicklyandaccuratelyclinical,laboratory,trackingorotherformsintodatabase under the monitoring of District Data Coordinator, Data Supervisor and reporting to the Site Manager.
- Producing, reviewing and sharing as per agreed schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for various program areas such as HTS, index testing, enhanced PITC, PMTCT and TB/HIV.
- Routinely analyzing and producing lists of patients for follow up such as missing appointment, LTFU, Viral Load, etc.
- Facilitating simple data analysis and interpretation at the facility level to encourage data use for planning and decision making at the facility level.
- Communicating both verbally and in writing with supervisors regarding forms with problems.
- Monitoringvariousdatabasesatthefacilityandcommunicatebothverballyandinwriting with supervisors regarding database challenges.
- Reconciling differences between different databases by running queries, reviewing appropriate form and correcting all differences.
- Communicating both verbally and in writing suggestions for improvements to data entryor data flow to supervisors.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- AtleastaDiplomainComputerScience,HealthInformatics,StatisticsorInformationand Communication Technology (ICT) or related field.
- At least a minimum of two (2) years’ experience working as a data entry officer in the HIV/AIDS program settings.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili (both verbal and written).
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintains confidentiality in all aspects.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS, CVs and COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES MDH TABORA OFFICE.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22ND AUGUST 2023.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.