Junior Accountant at LongPing High-Tech. LongPing High-Tech is a global seed company with operations in 8 countries and one of the leaders in the Brazilian market.
Its portfolio is result of constant investments in research and technology, includes hybrids that offer stability and high yield potential, meeting the needs of the farmer with agility.
We are proud to be part of the CITIC Group, the largest economic conglomerate in China, recognized by the market for its excellence in products and technology.
- Facilitation of all cash payments at the farm and ensure proper documentations,
- Assist in month end close,
- Stock management (Weekly report of stock should be sent to immediate supervisor)
- Responsible for month-end stock count.
- Create production of daily farm and periodic costs statement.
- Ensure farms assets are properly booked.
- Ensure Inventory is properly booked.
- Working closely with the team at the farm to ensure smooth operations.
- Should be able to analyse expense accounts to identify expenses saving opportunities at the farm. (Costing Controls)
- Conduct monthly cash payment reconciliation.
- Perform any other task assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Requirements & Skills：
- Bachelor’s degree in financial accounting, Financial Management and Audit or its equivalent.
- At least 9 months experience of experience in Financial Accounting, petty cash management experience is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Microsoft word, excel and financial reporting software.
- Fluency in English