Job Title: Regional Monitoring & Evaluation Officer at MDH Kagera (1 Post)
- Location: Kagera RHMT
- Reports to: Regional Medical Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing training and technical support to improve M&E activities including planning, data collection, and data management for government and community partners.
- Leading M&E related to community-based outreach and testing for HIV conducted by community partners in project-supported provinces.
- Working with community-based organizations to understand, use, and report based on health information systems and other relevant data collection tools.
- Performing data quality control and ongoing quality checks; support data quality assessments activities.
- Developing charts that clearly visualize data in Excel and PowerPoint
- Supporting the use of data to inform decision making within the project and with partners.
- Contributing to knowledge management activities including research.
- Cultivating strong working relationships across MDH programs and units, Government institutions, PEPFAR and other key stakeholders, providing technical support as needed or required.
- Ability to work under pressure and stringent deadlines.
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, public health, epidemiology, or other relevant areas. Advanced degree preferred.
- Experience working in a professional environment, ideally related to public health.
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation standards for HIV projects and familiarity with USAID and PEPFAR programs and requirements preferred.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills in both Vietnamese and English.
- Organized person with attention to detail and ability to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work well with teams, implementing agencies and government counterparts.
- Computer proficiency in word processing, databases, and spreadsheets with
advanced skills in at least two of the following programs: Excel & Power Query, Power BI, SPSS, SQL, Stata, Epi Info.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates for any of the above positions should SUBMIT THEIR
APPLICATION LETTERS, CVs and COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES TO MDH KAGERA OFFICE, KIBOKO STREET, PWANI AREA.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22ND AUGUST 2023.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.