Job Title: Optimized PITC Testers at MDH Tabora(18 Posts)
- Location: Tabora
- Reports to: Facility In-Charge
Job Summary: Optimized PITC Tester has to make sure all OPD attendees are screened for testing and those eligible are tested and linked to care under Expert Clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills
- AtleastaDiplomainNursingorClinicalmedicineorCertificateinNursingwith3years relevant experience in Testing.
- Working experience in HIV program, preferably in a similar position will be highly considered.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Work experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment program will be an advantage.
- Highest level of integrity.
- Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Kiswahili (both verbal and written).
- Must be computer literate – conversant with, Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTERS, CVs and COPIES OF THEIR CERTIFICATES MDH TABORA OFFICE.
APPLICATION DEADLINE – 22ND AUGUST 2023.
MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates.