DRIVER II at NSSF– 4 Posts
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To be responsible for handling and driving NSSF pool vehicle assigned;
- To distribute mails, cheques and other documents to different places;
- To ensure that NSSF vehicle and its accessories are in good and safe working condition before and after making any trip so as to identify any defects;
- To carry out minor repairs on the vehicle assigned to him;
- To keep and maintain a log book of his/her vehicle as required by NSSF Transport regulations;
- To maintain accurate, up-to-date records on trip sheets, customer transportation forms, vehicle maintenance, fuel purchases, incident reports, accident reports, vehicle condition reports and other records that are requested from management;
- To read and interpret driving directions to plan the most efficient route service for customers;
- To present safety briefing to passengers prior to each trip departure;
- T keep the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside; and
- To perform other work-related duties as assigned by
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Holder of Form IV/VI Certificate with a valid Class “C1 or E” Driving License who has attended Basic Driving Course offered by National Institute of Transport (NIT) or VETA or any recognized Institution. The candidate must have driving experience of at least one year without causing any accident. Possession of Trade Test Grade II/Level II in Motor Vehicle Maintenance/Mechanics is an added advantage.
Salary Scale: NSSF 2
i. All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania with an age not above 45 years;
ii. People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply and should indicate clearly in their application letter.
iii. Women are highly encouraged to apply;
iv. Applicants should route their application letter through their Regional Managers and Directors for those who are in the headquarter;
v. No candidate is allowed to apply for more than two (2) posts;
vi. For those who will apply for two (2) posts each post should have its own application;
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
- Applicants must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/post code, e-mail and telephone numbers;
- Applicants must attach their certified copies of the following certificates and transcripts;
- Postgraduate/Degree/Advanced Diploma/Diploma/Certificates.
- Form IV and Form VI National Examination
A valid Professional Registration Certificates from respective Registration or Regulatory Bodies, (where applicable).
- Attaching copies of the following certificates is strictly not accepted: –
- Form IV and form VI results
- Testimonials and all Partial
- An applicant who is retired/resigned from the Public Service should indicate reasons for resignation or retirement;
- Management will have mandate to post qualified candidates to any working stations within the Fund Offices.
- An applicant should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Professional certificates from foreign Universities and other training institutions should be verified by The Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTVET).
- A signed application letter should be written either in Swahili or English and Addressed to Director General, National Social Security Fund, P.O. Box 1322, Benjamin Mkapa Pension Towers, Azikiwe St, Dar Es Salaam,
- Deadline for application is 29th September, 2023;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be informed on a date for interview and;
- Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate to legal
NOTE: The number of vacancy positions for each working station is hereby attached as appendix No.1
National Social Security Fund, P.O.BOX 1322,