SME Credit Analyst at NBC Head office
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
To perform and manage all activities in a way that strict adherence to approved Credit and Provisioning Policy as well as the approved standard credit processes and procedures are maintained.
• A credit profession acting as credit expert to the relationship team and the conduit to the credit risk function for sanctioning purpose
• Responsible for developing practical and appropriate credit solutions (i.e. lending structures through understanding of customer’s needs)
• Delivering high quality and consistent credit applications/recommendations.
• Monitor and control all SME accounts portfolio.
- Analysis, evaluation, and recommendation of credit applications.
- Preparation of credit applications for recommendations to the sanctioners.
- Ensures that all credit applications are assessed within the agreed SLA time.
- Ensuring that his/her assessment and recommendations of credit applications comply with requirements as per approved credit and provisioning policy.
- Work in partnership with RMs on new and existing credit applications, providing guidance on credit appetite and consulting with Credit Team as appropriate
- Attend customer meetings with the Relationship manager if credit related issues are to be discussed/need to be resolved.
- Monitoring performance of clients’ accounts and where necessary propose remedial measures
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas – Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Credit Risk (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Digital familiarity (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Experience in a similar environment, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Reasoning (Meets all of the requirements)