2 Nurses at Lodhia Industries Limited
Nurse at Lodhia Industries Limited November, 2023
Lodhia Industries Ltd is one of the leading and fastest growing steel & plastic manufacturers in Tanzania and is currently operating out of two locations, Dar-es-salaam and Arusha. Since the foundations of the company laid back in 1996, Lodhia Industries Ltd has had an utmost dedication to the highest business standards and ethics and has provided thousands (directly & indirectly) of jobs with levels of security and benefits unprecedented in the region. A wide range of CSR initiatives are also undertaken, many of which go unreported.The growth of Lodhia Industries Ltd has directly correlated with an increase in the quality of life in the surrounding community.
Lodhia Industries aspire to be Africa’s benchmark for Value Creation and we seek to scale the heights of excellence in all we do. We endeavour to earn the trust and acclaim of customers by providing safe, high-quality products and services by fully respecting and protecting the privacy of personal and customer information, thus providing sustainable growth of society.
Now Lodhia Industries Ltd is hereby looking for experienced professional in the following discipline to join our dynamic group.
Nurse (two post)
Job Location: Arusha
· Job Type: Full Time-night shift only
· Industry: Manufacturing
· Education Level: Junior Level
Qualification and Work Experience
- The applicant should be at least a holder of Certificate in Nursing from an accredited
- School of Nursing, should be registered with Tanzania Nurses and Midwives Council. Must be computer literate with at least three years working experience as a nurse.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Excellent communication skills, organization skills, attention to details, decision making skills, confidence, adaptability and flexibility, endurance, multitasking and team work.
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations.
- Competence in CPR and other medical emergency situations.
- Understand relevant, site-specific principles of industrial hygiene and personal protective gears/equipment’s.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality nursing care, assesses patient’s condition, plan, implement, document and evaluate individualized care using appropriate nursing principles, model and nursing policy.
- Provide instant care, first aid for minor injuries in emergencies, accidents and illness, to all internal staffs and guests at Lodhia Industries Ltd.
- Adheres to health care policy in respect of custody and administration of all drugs, with special observation to Dangerous Drugs Act (DDA).
- Maintain a hygiene and safe working environment in compliance with health care procedures
- Evaluate general workplace environment, identify and help mitigate potential health risks or hazards that employees may face at work.
- Participate in emergency situations of non-responsive individuals by administering drugs, initiating CPR and documenting appropriate actions according to guidelines
- Provide, monitor work conditions for potential dangers, and suggest job modifications for
- employees who are ill, injured, or pregnant.
- Facilitate day to day clinic prescriptions, assessment and hospital referral when needed.
- Observe and record patient’s behavior, prepare and maintain reports, medical histories and
- monitor changes in patient health behavior.
- Manage claims for injured workers, serves as a reference point for medical claims.
- Prepare and disseminate awareness sessions regarding various communicable and non-communicable diseases, prevention and treatment when required.
- Ensure availability of a stock of treatment items/drugs/equipment, to ensure smooth services
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Interested candidates with the above qualifications should send their CVs to Email: email@example.com by 22nd November, 2023 (closing date).