Warehouse Cycle Counting Officer at Barrick North Mara
The Barrick North Mara Team is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Cycle Counter Officer to join and grow our team.
Join our exceptional team and embody Barrick’s core values as you work with us. We are in search of individuals who can champion Barrick’s DNA by:
- Communicating Honestly, Transparently, and Acting with Integrity
- Exhibiting a Results-Driven approach
- Delivering solutions that are Fit for Purpose
- Dedicating themselves to Building a Sustainable Legacy
- Taking Responsibility and being Accountable
- Committing to Zero Harm
- Cultivating strong and meaningful Partnerships
If you’re ready to contribute to our world-class team while embracing these values, we encourage you to apply and become a valued member of our diverse workforce.
- Conduct daily cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies found during cycle counts
- Maintain accurate inventory records using computer systems
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure inventory is accounted for
- Assist with receiving and shipping functions as needed
- Assist with identification of redundant/obsolete stock
- Identify and recommend process improvements to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Routine catalogue update and clean up
- Tertiary qualification in Logistics and Supply Chain; or related fields
- Sound knowledge of Mining Safety Regulations and best practice.
Experience and competencies needed
- Previous experience in inventory control or cycle counting
- Ability to operate forklifts and other warehouse equipment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic computer skills specifically proficiency on Microsoft excel, word and power point
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings
- Possess a Valid Tanzanian driving license, class B, C, D and E.
- Able to Drive Manual Transmission/Stick Shift Transmission.
What We Can Offer You
- A comprehensive compensation package including bonuses and site-specific benefits.
- The ability to make a difference and lasting impact.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Opportunities to grow and learn with the industry colleagues are endless.
- Access to a variety of career opportunities across the organization.