How to Install WordPress.
How to Install WordPress. on website, how to create Website
2. INSTALL WORDPRESS
Follow these steps to set up the WordPress Program.
- Go to Open your BLUEHOST Account (If you don’t have Bluehost account click here how to Buy Domain and hosting).
- Then Click MY SITES
- Then click CREATE SITE to install your WordPress.
Congratulation, Now You have WordPress installed for your website
3. INSTALL PLUGINS AND THEME.
Plugins are small applications that help improve the activities you do on your website. Theme is an application that helps to keep the overall look of your website. So, Install-install Two (2) plugins and Theme (1). Which will make the Appearance of our website more attractive and attractive.
To install Theme:
- In your WordPress Dashboard click on the “Appearance” section
- Then Click “Add New”
- Go to the section labeled “Search Themes…” and type “Astra”. You will see several “Themes” appear below, but click “Install” on the one labeled “Astra” and not “Astral”.
- Wait until the word “Activate” appears and then Click again right there and you will have finished setting the theme.
To Install Plugins.
- The process is the same as when you install a theme, but here we will install more than one thing, namely Plugins. we will install Only Two plugins. We will start this… On your WordPress Dashboard click on the section labeled “Plugins” Then Click “Add New
- Go to the section labeled “Search Plugins…” and type “Elementor”. You will see several “Plugins” appear at the bottom, but click “Install” on the one marked “Elementor” only.
- Wait until the word “Activate” appears and then Click again right there and you will have finished installing the plugin.
- I told you that we need to install Two Plugins now You Will Repeat By Starting Going To Plugins => Add New => Search Plugins. Then select the one that is labeled “Starter Templates” only. It often appear on top.
- We will have finished the task of installing our two plugins.