CRDB Wakala, How to become CRDB Wakala/ Jinsi ya kuwa CRDB Wakala
Jinsi ya kuwa Wakala wa CRDB, What is CRDB wakala, CRDB Wakala is CRDB Bank approved and well trained business entity and/or individual, allowed to provide specific services on behalf of CRDB Bank as per Bank of Tanzania regulations & guideline.
CRDB Bank Plc is an African bank and a leading Financial Services Provider in Tanzania with current presence in Tanzania and Burundi, East Africa.
The Bank was established in 1996 and was listed on the Dar Es Salaam Stock exchange (DSE) in June 2009. Over the years, CRDB Bank has grown to become the most innovative and preferred financial services partner in the region. Supported by a robust portfolio and uniquely tailored products, CRDB Bank remains the most responsive bank in the region.
What Services available at CRDB Wakala
- Balance enquiry and generation of mini statement
- Cash deposit to any CRDB Bank account, free of charge.
- Cash withdrawal at any CRDB Wakala using our CRDB Bank cards and card-less options via SimBanking App or USSD by dialing *150*03#
- Bill payment services for both CRDB customers and non-customers that include purchase of LUKU, airtime, water bills, air tickets, payment of TV subscriptions and many more.
- School fees payment
- Loan repayments, retirement and social benefits
- Government payments via GePG and TRA tax payments by using Control Numbers
- Facilitate instant account opening
- Facilitate credit and debit cards application
Benefits of using CRDB Wakala
CRDB Wakala network of agents enables unbanked, underbanked and banked Tanzanians to access conveniently our Bank services and enjoy below benefits and beyond;
- Save Time – agents services are queue-less and hence very fast
- Save Cost – eliminates distances and makes it cheaper to access banking service
- Available as close as at your doorstep, with 20,000 agents we have reached each corner of Tanzania
- Extended banking service hours- CRDB Wakala operates ahead of branch closing hours and some available 24 Hours.
- As our ambassadors agents are happy to share knowledge of banking services and products with customers
- Reduce cash risk for customers who wish to deposit before moving or traveling
How to Become CRDB Wakala agents, Jinsi ya Kuwa wakala wa CRDB
CRDB give a chance work together in order to advance financial inclusion in the country by becoming CRDB Wakala.
Benefits you get by being CRDB Wakala
- Earn attractive commission by offering service to our big customer base country-wide
- Increase customer traffic to your business
- Bring efficiency to your business on cash management
- Free capacity building trainings in areas of entrepreneurship, banking services, Anti-Money Laundering and combating frauds
- Leverage on CRDB Bank brand
Eligibility for Becoming CRDB Wakala/ Sifa za Kuwa Wakala wa CRDB
- A person must be a business individual or entity
- Must have an existing business that is lawfully operated with valid business license
- Must be operating at a permanent business premises
- Must have been operational for at least eighteen (18) months
- Must not have been classified as a non-performing borrower by any financial institution and shall maintain the status for the duration of the agency agreement
- A person/business should not operate agency banking as its sole activity
- CRDB Bank Plc staff and/or their associates are NOT allowed to undertake agency banking on behalf of the bank.
- Minimum working capital of Tsh 2 Million
Visit Bank near you