Matokeo ya darasa la saba Mara Region – NECTA PSLE Examinational results
Matokeo ya darasa la saba Mara Region. Mara Region covers an area of 30,150 square kilometers. Of that area, 10,942 square kilometers is an area of water equivalent to 36 percent and 19,208 square kilometers equivalent to 64 percent is land area. Inland, 9,452.34 square kilometers (49.2 percent) are located in the wildlife reserves, including the Serengeti National Park, Ikorongo and Grumeti Game Reserves and Grumeti and Ikorongo Game Reserves. Excluding the area the Region is retained by 9,755.66 Square Kilometers equivalent to 50.7% of the land area for agriculture, livestock and housing. The region borders Kenya and Uganda to the North, Kagera and Mwanza Regions to the West, Simiyu Region to the South and Arusha Region to the East.
Administrative Region is divided into 6 Districts which are; Musoma, Butiama, Bunda, Serengeti, Tarime and Rorya with 9 Councils which are; Musoma Municipality, Butiama, Bunda, Bunda Town, Serengeti, Tarime, Rorya and Tarime Town. In addition, the Region has a total of 10 constituencies which are; Rorya, Tarime Urban, Tarime, Bunda Urban, Bunda, Serengeti, Mwibara, Musoma Urban, Butiama and Musoma. The Regional Headquarters is Musoma. Currently the Region has a total of 20 Divisions, 179 Wards, 458 Villages, 2,504 Suburbs and 330 Streets.
Check here NECTA PSLE Examinational results| Matokeo ya darasa la saba Mara Region
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Functions of National Examinations of Tanzania
- To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
- To ensure responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres for examinations
- To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
- To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examinations system in the United Republic of Tanzania
- To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
- To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania
NECTA Has released The Standard Seven Results (Matokeo ya Darasa La Saba 2021)
Check the Link below to access Standard Seven Results 2021 for Mara Region, Matokeo ya darasa la saba Mara Region