NECTA PSLE Examinational results| Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 MBEYA
Matokeo ya darasa la saba MBEYA. Mbeya Region is one of the four (4) regions located in the Southern Highlands of Tanzania. The other regions are Rukwa, Iringa and Ruvuma. Mbeya Region was established in 1961 and was known as the ‘Southern Highland Province’ to include some areas of Iringa and Rukwa regions. The region has an area of km. 63,617 square meters Out of those km. 61,783 square meters are of land and km. 1,834 square feet is a water area. According to the Population and Housing Census conducted in 1967 the region had a population of 969,053, the 2002 Population and Housing Census Mbeya Region had a total population of 2,063,328 people.
As of 2010 the region was estimated to have 2,662,156 people. Mbeya Region is located southwest of the Southern Highlands region of Tanzania. The region is located in Latitudi between 7º and 9º 31 ’south of the Equator and Longitude between 32º and 35º east of Greenwich. The region borders Zambia and Malawi to the south, Rukwa Region to the west, Tabora and Singida regions to the north where it is to the east by Iringa Region. The town of Tunduma in Mbozi District and Kasumulu in Kyela District, makes way for entry and exit to Zambia and Malawi.
Check here NECTA PSLE Examinational results| Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 MBEYA
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Functions of National Examinations of Tanzania
- To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
- To ensure responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres for examinations
- To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
- To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examinations system in the United Republic of Tanzania
- To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
- To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania
NECTA Has released The Standard Seven Results (Matokeo ya Darasa La Saba 2021 Mbeya)
Check the Link below to access Standard Seven Results 2021 for Mbeya Region.