Job Vacancies MDH Management and Development for Health (MDH) _ Project Administration Officer (1 Posts)
Job Vacancies MDH Management and Development for Health (MDH)
Project Administration Officer (1 Posts)
POSITION: Project Administration Officer (1 Posts)
REPORTS TO: Finance and Administration Manager
Project Administration Officer ensures smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and manages a team of administrative and support staff including general services drivers. She/He ensures compliance with organization policies and donors’ requirements by performing periodic cost analysis of the organization properties, maintain fixed assets register, participate in stock taking of equipment, stationary etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage and make personnel recommendation for decisions on staff under administration division in terms of the recruitment, professional development, performance appraisal, and training needs of the facility, procurement and supply chain department.
- To oversees and supervise the daily performance, giving required mentoring and support to improve performance and carry out performance evaluation to subordinates.
- To be responsible in preparing, maintaining/revising policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) on respective departments.
- To supervise and oversee procurement processes that include but not limited to the requisitioning, quotation search, evaluation, selection, delivery, inspection and verification of goods and services.
- To represent department at various meetings with administration, external agencies, professional organizations, and other groups.
- To review, analyse, research and recommend to the management on cost cut and cost savings strategies in order to realize more targets and increase operational efficiency.
- To develop procurement plan on a regular basis based on work plan and budgets and ensures that procurement for program and operations are executed within the approved budget and timely with full compliance with organization and donors’ requirements.
- To maintain fixed asset register, participate in stock taking and analyze and reconcile variances.
- To perform periodic cost analysis of the organization properties.
- To oversee projects stock levels to avoid out of stock situation and promotes best practices
- To oversee fleet utilization, timely maintenance and repair
- To ensure office building is maintained in good condition at all times
- To maintain MDH Geita store through receiving, issuing, keeping records and reporting.
- To perform any other related activity as may be assigned by the supervisor.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees.
The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the advertisement) on the heading of the email. Applications should be submitted to the Human Resource Director through email firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2021. MDH DO NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the interested candidates. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.