Matokeo ya darasa la saba Manyara / NECTA standard seven results 2021
Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 Manyara
Standard seven Results 2021 Manyara Region – Matokeo ya darasa la saba Manyara/Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 Manyara
Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 Manyara. Manyara Region. The Regional Secretariats were established in accordance with Act No. 8 (1) of the Regional Administration Act, Chapter 97 of 1997. The Regional Secretariats have been given various responsibilities including;-
coordinating the implementation of the ministry’s activities. sector, oversee the implementation of national policies within the region, monitor and evaluate the provision and access to services in the regions, through Council budgets and provide advice on national policies, monitor and evaluate the use of local government grants in the regions. In addition to Act No. 19 of 1997, the role of the Regional Secretariat is to assist the Regional Commissioner in carrying out its responsibilities, such as Defense and security, economic, cultural, regional development, as well as overseeing and monitoring the implementation of all activities. implemented in Local Government as well as providing guidance to the Private Sector.
Check here Standard seven Results 2021 Manyara Region| Matokeo ya darasa la saba 2021 Mkoa wa Manyara
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Functions of National Examinations of Tanzania
- To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
- To ensure responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres for examinations
- To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
- To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examinations system in the United Republic of Tanzania
- To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
- To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania
The Standard seven results 2021 (Matokeo ya mtihani darasa la saba 2021) is the final marks obtained after marking the Standard seven Exam papers, the results provide reports in terms of candidate number, sex, students’ names, Grade scores and Subjects etc. PSLE results (Matokeo darasa la saba 2021/2022) provide feedback across different levels of the education system in terms of the learner’s achievement of important knowledge and skills within the primary education programme.
This is a selection test which enables the government to select form one entrants for its schools. The Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE) has worldwide acceptance and can be used for entry into Secondary school level. The objectives of PSLE are to assess learner’s skills and knowledge gained in the different subjects at primary school level; to assess learners understanding of the basic skills and abilities in reading, writing and arithmetic and the extent that they can use such skills in solving pertinent problems in life; and identify learners with the capacity to continue with secondary education and other training institutions.
How to check for standard seven Results 2021 Manyara– NECTA standard seven results 2021
Standard seven Results 2021 Manyara Region, National Examination council of Tanzania NECTA arrange Standard Seven Reults(Matokeo ya Darasa la saba) By each Region, District and school. The name of those results are placed in different category and also can be found through each Region Website at
Also National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is clearly defining this by letting you simply Visit a web link to access your PSLE results – matokeo ya darasa saba 2021 instantly via your web browser to access Standard seven Results 2021 Manyara Region
You can now follow the following step below to access Standard Seven Results 2021 Manyara Region
- Step 1: Visit the NECTA official result website https://www.necta.go.tz or https://matokeo.necta.go.tz/ or https://onlinesys.necta.go.tz/
- Step 2: Find and Click on the link for ‘Matokeo darasa la saba 2021’ or PSLE Primary school leaving examination Result 2021
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page >> NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA PSLE 2021 EXAMINATION RESULTS
- Step 4: To check in your Matokeo darasa la saba 2021 – PSLE Result 2021, Find your Region > District > School Number or name > Centre Number to check your results
- Step 5: The Primary school leaving examination PSLE for your region, district or school will appear online
- Step 6: Check the result for the marks and download it for future reference.
Check the Link below to access Standard Seven Results 2021 for MANYARA
CLICK HERE KUANGALIA MATOKEO YA DARASA LA SABA MANYARA