Table of Contents
Matokeo ya darasa la saba Shinyanga / Standard seven Results 2021 Shinyanga Region
Matokeo ya darasa la saba Shinyanga. Shinyanga Region was part of Lake Region (Lake Province) until 1963 when it was officially established. With three (3) Districts namely Maswa, Shinyanga and Kahama which were demolished from Tabora Region. From 1972 to 1982 the Regional Government was in the system of Regional Power where the cooperatives, bureaucracy and Local Government were abolished.
The region was headed by a Regional Commissioner, followed by a Regional Development Director who supervised the heads of various departments. This administrative structure was in place until 1997 when it was amended in accordance with the Regional Administration Act No. 19 of 1997. The law abolished the title of Regional Development Director and established the title of Regional Administrative Secretary. The Regional Administrative Secretary is the Chief Executive of Government activities in the Region.
Shinyanga Region continued to grow where new administrative areas were established and reached seven Districts namely Kahama, Bukombe, Maswa, Kishapu, Bariadi, Meatu and Shinyanga.
In addition, starting in 2012 due to the region meeting the necessary national criteria for the establishment of new administrative areas. The Government decided to establish new administrative areas where the new Simiyu and Geita Regions were established if they broke some of the Shinyanga Regional Districts.
Bariadi, Maswa and Meatu districts were set up to establish Simiyu Region and Bukombe District was transferred to the new Geita Region. In addition, Shinyanga Region expanded administrative areas by establishing new Kahama town councils in 2012, Msalala and Ushetu in 2013. which resulted from the division of Kahama District. This Government decision is aimed at improving administrative and development services so that citizens can access them more closely. The following table shows the current administrative division of the Region.
Check here Standard seven Results 2021 Shinyanga Region| Matokeo ya darasa la saba Shinyanga
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
Functions of National Examinations of Tanzania
- To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
- To ensure responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres for examinations
- To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
- To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examinations system in the United Republic of Tanzania
- To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
- To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania
The Standard seven results 2021 (Matokeo ya mtihani darasa la saba 2021) is the final marks obtained after marking the Standard seven Exam papers, the results provide reports in terms of candidate number, sex, students’ names, Grade scores and Subjects etc. PSLE results (Matokeo darasa la saba 2021/2022) provide feedback across different levels of the education system in terms of the learner’s achievement of important knowledge and skills within the primary education programme.
How to check for standard seven Results 2021 shinyanga Region– NECTA standard seven results 2021
Matokeo ya darasa la saba Shinyanga, Standard seven Results 2021 Shinyanga Region, National Examination council of Tanzania NECTA arrange Standard Seven Reults(Matokeo ya Darasa la saba) By each Region, District and school. The name of those results are placed in different category and also can be found through each Region Website at
Also National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is clearly defining this by letting you simply Visit a web link to access your PSLE results – matokeo ya darasa la saba Shinyanga, instantly via your web browser to access Standard seven Results 2021 Shinyanga Region
You can now follow the following step below to access Standard Seven Results 2021 Shinyanga Region
- Step 1: Visit the NECTA official result website https://www.necta.go.tz or https://matokeo.necta.go.tz/ or https://onlinesys.necta.go.tz/
- Step 2: Find and Click on the link for ‘Matokeo darasa la saba 2021’ or PSLE Primary school leaving examination Result 2021
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page >> NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL OF TANZANIA PSLE 2021 EXAMINATION RESULTS
- Step 4: To check in your Matokeo darasa la saba 2021 – PSLE Result 2021, Find your Region > District > School Number or name > Centre Number to check your results
- Step 5: The Primary school leaving examination PSLE for your region, district or school will appear online
- Step 6: Check the result for the marks and download it for future reference.
Check the Link below to access Standard Seven Results 2021 for Shinyanga