Biology and Chemistry Teachers Job opportunities at Mugini Secondary School
Mugini Secondary School is seeking professional, hard-working Physics & Mathematics Teacher with at least four years of experience. The Institution demands independence, integrity, objectivity, competence and due care from all of its personnel in the conduct of its engagements. Our Company is structured to provide leadership in achieving high quality professional performance while maintaining the concept of individual responsibility. Policies and procedures have been established providing assurance that professional engagements are properly planned and executed.Careers at G4SOr
Biology and Chemistry Teacher (I Post)
Position Biology and Chemistry Teacher (I Post)
Monthly payment package and Incentives Negotiable
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Proficiency in both English and Swahili language
● Bachelor degree in Education or diploma in Education and related field.
● At Least 4 years of work experience with good experience is the must.
● Strong computer skills
● Exceptional work ethic
● Strong analytical skills
● Exceptional written and verbal communication.
● Accuracy in daily work and any other projects
● Demonstrates exceptional professional judgment
● Ability to meet and communicated schedules and deadlines
● Ability to function effectively both autonomously and on complex/sensitive issues and projects.
MODE OF APPLICATION
NOTE: TAFADHALI USITOE PESA YOYOTE KATIKA APPLICATION PROCESS | PLEASE DON’T PAY ANY MONEY TO GET A JOB.
Please send your CV, Certificates and handwriting Cover letter to;
Human Resources Manager,
Mugini Secondary School
P.O. Box 223,
Magu Mwanza Tanzania