Result Management Office Manager jobs at Deloitte Tanzania
Result Management Office Manager (Ref: KHSZ/RMOM/03-22)
Deloitte Tanzania has been awarded a contract to implement a Kizazi Hodari – Sothern Zone project in Tanzania. This is a five years’ project (March 2022 to February 2027) funded by the American People through USAID aiming at supporting the Government of Tanzania’s (GOT) Ministry of Health to achieve HIV epidemic control by improving the health, well-being, and protection of Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and youth in high HIV burden communities within the Southern Zones of Tanzania specifically Iringa, Njombe and Ruvuma regions.
The program intends to increase access to and use of health/HIV, social, and protection services among OVC and youth in order to contribute to 95-95-95 goals: 95% of persons living with HIV (PLHIV) know their HIV status; 95% of PLHIV who know their status are on treatment; and 95% of PLHIV on treatment are virally suppressed, by 2030. Deloitte is therefore seeking for experienced, self-motivated, a highly competent individual with exemplary ethical conduct to join Kizazi Hodari – Southern Zone program as a Result Management Officer Manager based in Dar Es Salaam.
The Result Management office Manager will oversee the successful implementation of Kizazi Hodari – Southern Zone– Southern Zone, demonstrate tangible results according to cooperative agreement with USAID and ensure that program activities are linked to the project’s objectives and adhere to the International and national standards and results are tracked. Ensure implementation is coordinated in an integrated way to improve program service delivery.
• Coordinate thematic area advisors and assistant managers to achieve the program objectives
• Monitor project timelines as indicated in cooperative agreement, work plan and other contractual
• Take lead of the annual project budget development process and ensure budgets are adequately
monitored through periodic checks.
• Monitor and track implementation of the scope of work as outlined in contractual agreements as
well as annual work plan and keep track of different modifications.
• Develop, use and monitor the Risk, Action, Issues and Decision (RAID) Log for the program
• Support the Deputy Chief of Party to ensure the project comply with Deloitte Quality and Risk
Management guidelines and client requirements.
• Support Technical and QI Manager on development and monitoring of quality Improvement plans and ensure alignment to PEPFARs Site Improvement Monitoring System.
• Work in collaboration with Technical &QI Manager to train other technical staff on quality improvement approaches.
• Coordinate project stakeholder’s engagement in the delivery of the project mandate and scope of work
• Coordinate and manage team dynamics for smooth project execution.
• Track deadlines, deliverables, resources and timelines to provide status updates and identify
• Support the Deputy Chief of Party to monitor and track actual work performed compared to
planned work by conducting monthly reviews to ensure all tasks are on track.
• Lead the process to develop program templates, forms and report formats
• Establish and maintain program templates, reports, contracts and other documentation (technical
and management) to support the team.
• With guidance from the DCOP coordinate the annual work plan and budget development process,
work with program teams to ensure program activities as outlined in the annual work plan are
implemented as scheduled, deliverables documented and readily available for internal teams and
• In collaboration with Technical & QI Manager and Regional teams support local CSOs to develop
annual work plans and budget.
• Support DCOP to organize project regular meetings such as Monthly technical meeting and
Quarterly review meetings.
• Serve as the secretariat during regular meetings
• Write/Review reports including QI (Monthly, Quarterly, semiannual and annual). This to include
compiling, cleaning and copy-editing report from Technical & QI Manager, Assistant Managers and
Assistant regional managers and submit to DCOP for further review and inputs
• Write/review success stories
• Represent the project in relevant meetings and visits with stakeholders, including partners, donors
and government as needed.
• Present quarterly progress to USAID and participate in various meetings with donors and other
donor funded implementing partners.
• Develop responses to ad hoc donor requests.
• Ensure timely submission of deliverables from the team through close monitoring and tracking
• With guidance from the DCOP communicate with program team on any new developments in a program status.
• Masters’ degree in Public Health, Project Management, Business Administration or related field
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• A minimum of 7 year’s relevant working experience with 5years at managerial level
• Excellent project management skills
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Excellent communication skills (writing, presenting, listening).
Mode of Application
If you believe you are the right candidate for the job, submit a cover letter including your current and expected remuneration, detailed CV, copies of your academic certificates and transcripts, and three referees to KizaziHodari-SouthernZone@deloitte.co.tz For your application to be considered, it MUST quote the job title, reference number and your preferred region on the email subject line. Submission deadline is 15th April 2022 at 4:30 p.m.