Mobile Application Developer Job Vacancy at Institute of Accountancy Arusha April 2022
The Institute of Accountancy Arusha is a parastatal academic institution offering Undergraduate and Postgraduate training programmes. It is established by the Institute of Accountancy Arusha Act No.1 of 1990 and is located at Njiro Hill, seven kilometers Southern-East of Arusha City. The Institute of Accountancy Arusha hereby invites applicants whom are competent and qualified.
To become an exemplary centre of excellence in modern business management training, research and consultancy services.
To provide high quality, competence-based training and offer research and consultancy services through applied technology.
MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPER – 1
We are looking for an Android and iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
As part of this role he/she will participate in the development of mobile applications using appropriate current technologies and programming languages as well as receiving and resolving reported faults with the Institute’s application development and Web environment.
He/she will provide technical expertise and resource to participate directly in the planning and delivery of mobile application development projects, which may be related to expansion, upgrading or rationalization or associated with developments within the Institute.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced native and hybrid mobile applications;
- Maintain & improve the mobile application framework;
- Ensure best practices are followed when producing clean, secure mobile application
- Fixing defects and resolving feedback from the users with help from the rest of the technical team;
- Write, perform, and document automated unit tests;
- Investigate any defects reported by stakeholders / end users & complete tasks to find the root cause & get the right fixes; and
- Understand business requirements to ensure task requirements are met following approved best practices
- Proven working experience in software development;
- Working experience in Android and iOS development;
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- A deep hands on familiarity with iOS and Android frameworks such as Mobile Angular UI, React Native, jQuery Mobile, Flutter, and Ionic Android Framework
- Demonstrable experience in developing, implementing and managing third party libraries and APIs;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle; and
- A degree in Computer science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Mobile Application Development or related field.
General Conditions to Interested Applicants:
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania
- Applicants must attach up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) bearing reliable contacts, postal address, e-mail address and accessible, reliable mobile phone numbers and three reputable referees
- All applications must be attached with relevant copies of academic certificates & transcripts
- Form IV & VI certificates (if applicable),
- Birth certificate iv. Form IV result slips, partial testimonials or partial result slips are strictly not accepted
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies and universities should have been authenticated by The National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and TCU
- All attachment should be in one PDF document.
- Applicants with special needs/cases or disability are encouraged to apply and are supposed to indicate so in their application letters
- Women are highly encouraged to apply ix. Only shortlisted applicants will be informed on the date for interview x. Application letters should be in English.
- Application letters and documents should be sent through Email at IAA Main Campus at Njiro- Arusha
All applications should be directed to:
INSTITUTE OF ACCOUNTANCY ARUSHA
P. O. BOX 2798
Through email: firstname.lastname@example.org For More Inquiries Contact: +255 272970232.
Deadline for applications is 14th April, 2022 at 04:00 pm