OTEAS 2022, Mfumo wa maombi ya ajira 2022 OTEAS, Ajira za walimu 2022, This article contain infoemation about Inline Teaches Application System (OTEAS 2022). This system is designed to enable teacher recruitment in Tanzania. When TAMISEMI announce Teachers Jobs, eligible graduates and instructors may apply online Through OTEAS (Online Teachers Application System). All job applications must be submitted online at ajira.tamisemi.go.tz.
Instructions on How to use OTEAS 2022(Mfumo wa maombi ya ajira 2022)
- Please select the type of job application whether it is HEALTH or EDUCATION
- If you are a new applicant click on the link at the top right “Register” to start applying
- Enter the NIDA number or email as the username and enter your password to log into the system.
- After successfully logging in, please complete your application before the deadline
- Incomplete applications will not be processed
- Make sure before you read the application that you have read and understood the advertisement
- Make sure the certificates you attach are legible
- Submitting forged information will lead to legal action against you
- Click here to sign up for the application submission
Required Documents in Mfumo wa maombi ya ajira OTEAS 2022
Make sure you have the original Copy Copy of the following: –
- Authentic Birth Certificate pdf 2MB
- Real Certificate of Results and Graduate Training O-Level, A-Level and College-pdf 2MB with Transcript
- National ID or NIDA Number-pdf 2MB
- Make sure you have a Laptop, Tablet or Smartphone capable of 3G..H + or 4G
OTEAS 2022 | How to Log in
- Visit OTEAS Tamisemi official websitehttps://ajira.tamisemi.go.tz/
- Click on OTEAS Register link from the home page to Create OTEAS Account
- Enter the Personal Information and click NEXT button on the registration page.
- Enter all details on the “OTEAS Tamisemi Form” correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload all documents and Certificates required.
- Fill in the mandatory details carefully in the fields given.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a printout or Photo by his/her mobile phone of the submitted form for further reference
ABOUT TEACHER JOBS (AJIRA ZA WALIMU 2022)
The Office of the President, Regional Administration and Local Government (OR – PMO-RALG) has approved the appointment of 7,612 Health Cadre Staff for Council Hospitals, Health Centers and Dispensaries as well as 9,800 Primary and Secondary School Teachers to do work under Local Government Authorities.
Thus, graduates from Government Higher Education Colleges, Teachers Colleges and Government Health Colleges are announced to submit job applications from April 20 – 04 May, 2022. Vacancies are available for Diploma, Diploma graduate graduates. (Diploma) and Degree.
PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
Teachers who apply to be employed to teach Primary Schools should have the following qualifications:
i. Teacher Grade III A – Diploma in Primary Education Teaching Certificate (Primary Education);
ii. Grade III B Teacher – Diploma in Teaching from Postgraduate Education;
iii. Grade III B Teacher – Diploma in Primary Education Teacher;
iv. Teacher Grade III C – With a Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education; and
v. Teacher Grade III A, III B and III C – Diploma, Diploma and Teacher’s Degree (Special Education) for Language and Arts Studies.
SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS
i. Grade III B Teacher – Diploma in Teaching who studied Special Education in English Language, Geography, History, Kiswahili, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics;
ii. Grade III C – A Master’s Degree in Special Education in English Language, Geography, History, Kiswahili, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics;
iii. Grade III B Teacher – Diploma in Teaching Diploma in Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Basic Mathematics
iv. Teacher Grade III C – With a Master’s Degree in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology;
v. Teacher Class III C – With a Master’s Degree in English Language, English Literature, Chinese Language, French Language and Kiswahili;
vi. Teacher Class III C – With a Master’s Degree in Commerce, Accountancy and Economics;
vii. Teacher Grade III B – Diploma in Teaching Education subject Book Keeping and Commerce;
viii. Teacher Grade III C – With a Master’s Degree in General Studies, History and Geography;
ix. Teacher Grade III B – Diploma in Teaching for Civics, History, Geography, English Language and Kiswahili;
x. Teacher Class III C – Bachelor of Science in / with Physical Education; and
xi. Teacher Grade III B – Diploma in Physical Education.