The National Department of Health Internship Opportunities Open for Applications
DEADLINE: 13 May 2022
The National Department of Health invites unemployed South African Graduates to apply for a 24 month internship programme. The internship is intended for those young South Africans who want to boost their working experience in preparation of their future career aspirations in the world of work
Internship Opportunities Open for Applications
Human Resources Management & Development INTERNS [Ref No: NDOH 15/22]
- A diploma/degree in: Human Resources Management/Development; Management of Training; Public Management
Organizational Development INTERNS [Ref No: NDOH 16/22]
- A diploma/degree in: Management Services; Operations Management & Productions Management
Financial Management & Accounting INTERNS [Ref No: NDOH 17/22]
- A diploma/degree in: Financial Management/Accounting
Supply Chain Management INTERNS [Ref No. NDOH 18/22]
- A diploma/degree in: Supply Chain Management/Logistics; Public Management; Purchasing; Transport Management
Internal Audit INTERNS [Ref No. NDOH 19/22]
- A diploma/degree in Internal Auditing/Risk Management
Information Communication & Technology INTERNS [NDOH 20/22]
- A diploma/degree in: Journalism; Communications; Marketing & Communications
Legal Services INTERNS [NDOH 21/22]
- A Bachelor of Laws Degree (LLB)
- All applicants must be South African Nationals
- All applicants must be between 18-35 years of age
- The applicants must be currently unemployed
How to Apply
- Firstly, Download the Z83 Application Form and fill it.
- After filling the Z83 Form, attach your CV; Copies of Qualification Certificates (including grade 12 certificate); ID and Driver’s Licence.
Applications must be forwarded via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the reference number of the post/position you are interested in in the subject email) OR;
Applications may also be forwarded via post to the following address: The Director General, National Department of Health, Private Bag X399, Pretoria, 0001
Applications may also be hand-delivered at the following address at the reception: Dr. AB Xuma Building, 128 Voortrekker Road and Raslouw, Pretoria
- Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- If you do not receive notification of an interview within 3 months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- The department will not be liable if you use an incorrect reference number or forget to quote a reference number on your application. It is your full responsibility to quote the relevant reference number.