Names called for sensa Interview at Kinondoni Municipal Council, Majina ya waliochaguliwa sensa Kinondoni). Kinondoni Municipal Council is one of the five (5) Councils that make up the Dar es Salaam Region. The others are Temeke Municipal Council, Ubungo, Kigamboni and Dar es Salaam City Council.
Kinondoni Municipal Council was established by Government Act (City Authorities) Chapter 288 through Government Notice No. 4 of 2000 by the Office of the President, Regional Administration and Local Government as an independent body, thus giving it authority to increase the quality of service delivery to its citizens.
Kinondoni Municipal Council borders the Indian Ocean to the east, Dar es Salaam City Council to the South, Bagamoyo District to the North and Ubungo District to the West. The council is connected to other parts of cities and countries through a network of communication routes. The main roads include Morogoro Road, Bagamoyo, Kawawa, Sam Nujoma Road, Mwai Kibaki and Ally Hassan Mwinyi.
Kinondoni Municipal Council covers an area of 321 square kilometers. According to the 2012 National Population and Housing Census, Kinondoni Municipality had a population of 929,681. Given the increase in population growth of 5.0 percent per year, the Municipality is estimated to have a population of about 1,373,562 by 2020, so each square kilometer has a capacity of 4,279 people.
Names called for sensa Interview at Kinondoni Municipal Council
- KINONDONI WASIMAMIZI WA TEHAMA CLICK HERE
- KINONDONI MAKARANI WA SENSA KATA ZOTE CLICK HERE
- KUNDUCHI KINDONDONI MAKARANI WA SENSA CLICK HERE
- WAZO KINONDONI MAKARANI CLCIK HERE
- BUNJU MAKARANI WA SENSA CLICK HERE
- KAWE WASIMAMIZI WA MAUDHUI CLICK HERE
- NDUGUMBI, WASIMAMIZI WA MAUDHUI CLICK HERE
- BUNJU WASIMAMIZI WA MAUDHUI CLICK HERE
- TANDALE WASIMAMIZI WA MAUDHUI CLICK HERE
- MZIMUNI WASIMAMIZI WA MAUDHUI CLICK HERE
- WAZO MAUDHUI CLICK HERE