Job Vacancies at Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC). The Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC) is a government Institution established by Act No. 17 of 1969 by a Presidential Order through Government Notice number 115, published on 25th August, 1978. The Centre was established to manage and control the Headquarters’ complex of the defunct East African Community and all other premises and lands in Arusha which belonged to the defunct East African Community.
It also owns Julius Nyerere International Convention Centre as per Arusha International Conference Centre (Establishment (Amendment) Order of 2014, dated 19th March, 2014; and to provide facilities and services on the complex for purposes of conferences, meetings, seminars etc.through competitive and fair-trade practices.
The provision of conference services is the core business. However, AICC also rents out offices at the headquarters’ complex and housing units in Arusha Municipality. The Centre provides health services through its medium-sized 32 bed hospital in the Arusha Municipality. AICC also owns and operates the Julius Nyerere International Convention Centre (JNICC) located at the heart of the City of Dar es Salaam.
26 Job Vacancies at Arusha International Conference Centre (AICC) _ various posts
On behalf of the AICC, Public Service Recruitment Secretariat (PSRS) invites dynamic and suitable qualified Tanzanians to fill (26) vacant posts. Read full details from the links attached below:
- ARTISAN II (PLUMBER) – 2 POST
- ARTISAN II (CARPENTRY) – 1 POST
- TECHNICIAN II (CIVIL) – 1 POST
- DRIVER II – 2 POST
- THECHNICIAN II (PLUMBER) – 1 POST
- NURSE ANESTHETIST II – 1 POST
- LAUNDERER II – 1 POST
- PHARMACEUTICAL TECHNICIAN II – 2 POST
- LABARATORY TECHNICIAN II – 2 POST
- RECORD MANAGEMENT ASSISTANT II – 3 POST
- ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICER II – 2 POST
- RADIOGRAPHIC TECHNICIAN II – 1 POST
- ASSISTANT SUPPLIES OFFICER II – 1 POST
- NURSE II – 1 POST
- ASSISTANT NURSING OFFICER II – 5 POST