Flight Operations Officer Jobs at Air Tanzania Company Limited. Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is the national airline of Tanzania, carrying with it the national treasure and pride of Mt Kilimanjaro as its slogan – ‘The Wings of Kilimanjaro’. Based in Dar es Salaam, with its hub at the modern state of the art Julius Nyerere International Airport out of Terminals II and III.
The airline is IOSA certified and a proud member of IATA. ATCL has been a member of the African Airlines Association (AFRAA) since its establishment in 1977 following the dissolution of East African Airways.
3 Flight Operations Officer Jobs at Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL)
Air Tanzania Company Limited (ATCL) is expanding its network to meet the needs of its Business Strategy which focus on sustaining the recorded achievements and remain an airline of choice that meets and exceeds customers’ expectations in line of its mission of provision of reliable, safe, and high-quality services.
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified Tanzanians to fill the positions mentioned below
POSITION: FLIGHT OPERATIONS OFFICER (3 POSTS)
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be a holder of any Bachelor Degree
- Must have a Certificate of Flight operations/ Flight dispatch or Equivalent
- Must be a Holder of TCAA Flight Operations/Flight Dispatcher’s License
- Must be proficient in English Language in accordance with the English Language proficiency requirement contained in TCAR.
- Must be computer literate.
MODE OF APPLICATION FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested applicants must submit a dully signed letter for consideration of the application attached with the following:
- A curriculum vitae (CV),
- Certified copies of all certificates (including secondary school, birth certificates), other relevant certificates,
- Applicants who have studied outside Tanzania should have their certificates approved by relevant authorities
- Tanzania Commission for University (TCU) or National Examination Council- NECTA)
- Two recent passport size photographs
- A full size picture dressed in business attire
- Name and address of at least two reputable referees;
- Applicant’s reliable contact address, email address and telephone number.
Note: Misrepresentation of qualifications or any other information on application shall warrant legal consequences
Applicants should reach the undersigned within 14 days from the first date of this announcement.
MANAGING DIRECTOR & CEO,
AIR TANZANIA COMPANY LIMITED,
P.O. Box 543,
DAR ES SALAAM.
The deadline for submitting the application is 29th September 2022.