2 Job vacancies at J-V-A-C-E-E _ DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATOR
Job vacancies at J-V-A-C-E-E _ DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATOR – (2 POSITION). Department administrators are administrative staff that work at the departmental level and coordinate with the department head, central administration personnel to support and provide guidance on the administration of compliance, financial, personnel, and other related aspects of project. Department administrators report to supervisors in the department such as a department head, business manager, or division administrator.
Job vacancies at J-V-A-C-E-E _ DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATOR – (2 POSITION)
- Coordinates with department Personnel, and central administrationn personnel to assist regarding the financial administration of department funds
- To act as Liaison between departments and ensure accurate and effective communications between departments are met.
- Correct Filing of Letters or Emails in Accordance with the company Policies.
- Personnel administration and ensure staff queries are solved within department level.
- Facilitation of Visa, Medical cards, and Travel requests for staffs within the department.
- Coordinates with Department Head and central administration personnel to verify that the correct facilities and administrative cost rate is applied to sponsored project budgets
- To perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Department Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Administration or any other related qualifications from a reputable Institution.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a busy working Environment preferably in Administration related duties.
- Demonstrate leadership and strong communication skills.
- Knowledge in Office Management, Secretarial Skills, Archiving and Document Management.
- Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- The candidate should demonstrate professionalism.
- A Female candidate are Encouraged to Apply.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their up to date CV’s and ID (National, Voter’s ID or Driving License) to firstname.lastname@example.org and in subject Line Clearly indicate the position you’re applying for. Failure to do so your application will not be considered.
Deadline is 01st October 2022.
Interviews and work station will be at Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project (JNHPP). This position is open for Tanzanian Locals only.
#JVACEE is hiring #TalentSourcing