50 Tipper Truck Driver Job Opportunities at JVACEE, Julius Nyerere Hydro Power Project. Julius Nyerere Hydropower Station is a hydroelectric dam under construction across the Rufiji River in eastern Tanzania. Although controversial, the government approved the plans in 2018. The power station is expected to have an installed capacity of 2,115 megawatts and to produce 5,920GWh of power annually serving approximately 60 million Tanzanians.
Located across the Rufiji river, in the Stigler’s George, in the Selous Game Reserve, makes it aside from generating electric power as prime purpose, a control gate for deadly floods that occasionally result in major loss in lives and goods with severe impact on the national economy. The project meets most of the UN 17 sustainability goals as it manages wisely precious resource, creates thousands of jobs, bridge an energy gap, stimulate the economy, and open wide gates for investors to penetrate Tanzania
50 Tipper Truck Driver Job Opportunities at JVACEE, Julius Nyerere Hydro Power Project (JNHPP)
The Candidate should posses a Valid Driving License with Work Experience of Not Less than 5 Years of in the same Position.
- Transporting crushed rock, sand, and gravel to and from specified locations.
- Verifying the types of materials being transported and ensuring that they do not exceed weight restrictions.
- Ensuring that the materials are loaded correctly onto the dump truck.
- Greasing the dump truck every 5,000 miles.
- Inspecting the dump truck before and after every trip, which includes checking the oil, gas and water levels as well as the lights and tires.
- Promptly reporting any accidents, injuries or mechanical faults to management.
- Performing regular maintenance to ensure that the truck is in good working order.
- Maintaining accurate driver logs.
- Complying with all safety rules and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS NEEDED
- Possession of Vocational Certificate in Truck Driving will be an Added Advantage.
- A Candidate should demonstrate Professionalism at all stage.
- The candidate should send physically their applications to our representative Offices of Kisaki Morogoro or Mloka Rufiji Pwani.
- Kisaki Contacts number is 0734 550 645 and Mloka Contact number is 0734 132 416. for your references
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should send their up to date CV’s and ID (National, Voter’s ID or Driving License) to firstname.lastname@example.org and in subject Line Clearly indicate the position you’re applying for. Failure to do so your application will not be considered.
Deadline is 01st October, 2022.
Interviews and work station will be at Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project (JNHPP).
This position is open for Tanzanian Locals only.