13 Teachers Job at Hannah Bennie School (HBS) _ September 2022
13 Teachers Job at Hannah Bennie School (HBS)
13 Teachers (Primary/ Nursery)
- (PRIMARY/ NURSERY) UPPER PRIMARY SCHOOL TEACHERS (5)
- LOWER PRIMARY SCHOOLTEACHERS(4)
- NURSERY/ DAY CARE TEACHERS(4)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Law, or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desired.
How to Apply:
Please email a resume/CV, cover letter explaining how you meet the requirement for this role and academic transcripts to email@example.com The deadline for applications is 15th October 2022, but applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, so please consider applying early to ensure your application is reviewed.
Please ensure that you mention www.ajiraleo.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Note: PHONE CALLS RELATED TO JOB ENQUIRIES ARE NOT ALLOWED. IF YOU HAVE ANY ENQUIRIES RELATED TO JOB VACANCIES, PLEASE SEND TO THE HR EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org)