HESLB appeal 2022/2023| How to Appeal. The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is a body corporate established under Act No.9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the objective of assisting needy and eligible Tanzania students to access loans and grants for higher education.
The Higher Education Students Loans Board (HESLB) is tasked by its establishing Act, under Section 7(i) to recover all the due loans extended for former students since July 1994 so that the same money can be used to lend other students, thus rendering the loans scheme sustainable and ensuring a revolving fund.
HESLB appeal 2022/2023 | How to Appeal
HESLB appeal window 2022, If the student/loan applicant is not satisfied with the amount of the loan he was given or the loan was not assigned, what should he do?
The opportunity to appeal is given after completing the credit planning exercise. If the applicant is unsuccessful in the appeal, he will have the opportunity to apply again in the following year
How to fill HESLB Loan Appeal Form
- VISIT http://olas.heslb.go.tz
- Click on ‘Appeal Now’ Icon.
- Enter your Form Four (4) Index number that was used during Loan Application or Loan Allocations.
- Click on X fields, fill all fields with ‘X’ appearing on the left side of the screen
- Confirm YOUR information by clicking ‘Confirm‘ for each field
- Download and ‘Print’ the appeal form you have completed on the system
- Sign all forms
- Upload all signed forms.
- Now Submit your form HESLB online System
Publication of Successful Loan Applicants
A list of successful loan applicants with their corresponding allocations shall be published through the Student’s Individual Permanent Account (SIPA) used during application or on HESLB website: www.heslb.go.tz after Batch Approval.