Jinsi ya kujiunga na jeshi la polisi Tanzania 2022, The Tanzania Police Force was officially established on August 25, 1919 by an English Government announcement from the Gazette No.Vol.1 No.21-2583 at that time it was called the Tanganyika Police Force. But the army was legally established by the Police Force Act of 1939 [THE POLICE FORCE AND AUXILIARY SERVICES ACT OF 1939) PRINCIPAL LEGISLATION. This law is in force until now, although it has been amended from time to time.
The Headquarters of the Army according to the announcement was in Lushoto District in Tanga Region under the leadership of Major S.T Davis.
Later in 1921, a group of Police Inspectors from Europe arrived in Tanganyika and established a specialized police training school in Morogoro Region, which met their needs and found enough professional soldiers. Despite having black soldiers who trained, but still those soldiers remained with low positions in the police because all the top positions were given to white soldiers.
The colonial police force had only men, no woman was given the chance to join the army, not even the Tanganyikas, even the soldiers in the colony were all men. The training was aimed at giving the Soldiers methods to oppress the African, to convince them that everything the colonialists said was correct, the oppression and humiliation of the African was great and that took a large part of the training for the Colonial Soldiers.
Askar was taught obedience to colonial leaders and cruelty against Africans, especially colonial leaders and chiefs. The goal was to rule Mtanganyika easily. Watanganyika used traditional weapons to fight the colonial soldiers, the weapons were clubs, swords, spears, and arrows, as well as weapons made of well-hewn stones.
Sifa Za Kujiunga Na Jeshi La Polisi 2022
- Must Be a native Tanzanian
- Must have completed the initial JKT / JKU training and have a certificate of completion of the training in various operations.
- Must be at least 18 years old and not older than 25 for Form Four, Six, and Diploma students
- Must be at least 18 years of age and not older than 28 for undergraduate students
- Must have a Form Four education graduate in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and grade pass is four slams (point) 29, 30, 31, and 32
- He should have the results of the qualification form he completed in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and the performance of the third and fourth grades.
- Have a valid birth certificate, academic certificates, and leaving school certificates (leaving certificates)
- Have three colored passport pictures
- Have a national identity card or identification number from the National Identification Authority (NIDA).
- Be physically and mentally healthy as certified by a state physician
- Must be unmarried or have a child
- Must have no tattoo marks
- Should be no less than five inches and five inches (5 ‘5 “) for men, and five feet three inches (53) for women.
- He/she should never have tried any kind of drug
- Be prepared to attend the initial training of the Police Taalurna
- Must not be employed by another Government institution
- Be ready to work for the Police anywhere in Tanzania