Maintenance Engineer Jobs at TotalEnergies Tanzania April, 2022
• Assist in procurement and contracting process of spares and consumables / repairs and services.
• Maintenance of Engineering Store and plant consumables. Periodic monitoring of the stock. Management of critical spares
• Responsibility of HSE adherence & use of PPE during maintenance process.
• Report any incident / hazard to immediate Plant Manager
• Active participation in emergency response plan & emergency preparedness.
• Strict adherence to work permit system and procedures.
• Hazard identification and awareness in maintenance activities
• Monitor work carried out by external contractors
• Management of maintenance process with respect to ISO standards
• Preparation and tracking of Management of change.
• Management of MX Tool
Context and environment
• Communication & coordination with production department for equipment availability for maintenance purpose
• Communication with purchase department for spares, new equipments
• Communication with external vendors for AMC, calibration, fire extinguisher/ weighing balance stampings/ certifications
Pumps, thermic fluid heaters, compressors stc
• Degree/ diploma in either of engineering discipline – mechanical/ electrical/ instrumentation
• Basic computer skill, supervisory, manpower utilization skills, trouble shooting of equipments. – autoCAD
• Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000